Charlie Parker's "Ornithology" and "Honeysuckle Rose" (Not sure who it's by). If you want a tab or Power tab/Guitar pro for either or both of them, PM me.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Well, good luck finding tabs anywhere, but "Loie" by Kenney Burrell is one I have my eye on. It's a really great tune.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Charlie Parker's "Ornithology" and "Honeysuckle Rose" (Not sure who it's by). If you want a tab or Power tab/Guitar pro for either or both of them, PM me.

Those songs are pretty hard. Charlie Parker played complicated solos.

Blue Monk and Take Five are probably the easiest to learn. A lot of west coast jazz is a bit simpler than bop or other forms.
Take Five
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by imgooley
Those songs are pretty hard. Charlie Parker played complicated solos.

Blue Monk and Take Five are probably the easiest to learn. A lot of west coast jazz is a bit simpler than bop or other forms.

Honesuckle Rose is crap easy.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
take 5 as mentioned is easy once you get your head around the 5/4 time.

Try getting your hand on a real book if possible. More tunes there than you could ever need.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
"Beautiful Love" by Bill Evans, although I play it a little bit less swingy, kind of like the "Angel Para Trio" version, I also liked Jim Hall's and Petrucciani's version of it, I'm sure you'll find plenty of videos on youtube if you search "Beautiful Love".

"Nature Boy" By Joe Pass and Ella Fitzgerald

"Chu Chu" by Paquito D'Rivera, if you take time to digest that song you won't regret it, he's a genius.

"Softly as a morning sunrise" is a very good one too. I found a video that may or may not be useful to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSz9kPA2nR4
If you have it , techniques come by practice .. but it's not about techniques........ it's about choosing the right notes