serial killers. pretty cool, huh? thought so. if you could put yourself in the mind of one, what would be your unique method of killing your victims? just wondering what you disturbed pit-monkeys would be able to concoct.
I don't think they're interesting. My brother watches that stuff on t.v non-stop. Some issue with domineering mothers or something. Same story each time. and rape dungeons.
Last edited by ThePeacefrog at May 30, 2008,
Omg! I thought i was the only one. I will randomly just read about serial killer. Ive read up on The Manson Family, Zodiac, Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, Ed Gein, and other obscure ones..I think my personal favorite is Ed Gein..but the Zodiac is prolly the smartest...
Everybody Loves Raymond

Everbody loves Serial Killers

Raymond is a Serial Killer

Transitive Property FTW!
Definitely set them on fire. That's the worst way to die and it's so pretty too!!!

There are a few guys in the FoTB that I'm contemplating murdering at the moment.

Yeah....
This is not a pipe
They are a menace to society!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Slow and painful death:

"Pikachu shock him again! Yeah..yeah...just like that. Ok now...Charmander! Shove your tail up his ass. Faster you imbecil. Yea like that! How you like your anus now bitch?! YEA?! You want more?!"
Quote by carmel_l
Definitely set them on fire. That's the worst way to die and it's so pretty too!!!

There are a few guys in the FoTB that I'm contemplating murdering at the moment.

Yeah....

That's how I like my women...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Serial Killers aren't funny, and neither are you. The pain they inflict upon countless families is something that cannot be undone, so maybe you should have a bit more respect and put more thought into what you say. Ever known someone who died? Multiply that feeling by about ten and you might start to feel what families feel when they lose a loved ones for no reason at the hands of a madman/woman.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Quote by carmel_l

Yeah....

like me? i still remember you shooting me down on that.

but, honestly. i don't really find serial killers entertaining or exciting, just their motives are very intriguing, and it makes you want to know why.

the movies though, i am not a fan of.

Edit: wheelchairstan, if I offended you, I'm terribly sorry. but I didn't mean to poke fun at serial killers or their victims, and i understand what its like for somebody to die.
Last edited by its_alive at May 30, 2008,
I don't like killing people.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by its_alive
like me? i still remember you shooting me down on that.

I believe in tough love.

And obviously serial killers are sick and that aversion in them is actually quite intriguing, is it genetic? Is it a result of social circumstances? Very interesting actually.
This is not a pipe
Quote by its_alive
how about we revamp the title to

"Serial Killers: An Intelligent Discussion"

Done.
This is not a pipe
Quote by neverspoiled
Omg! I thought i was the only one. I will randomly just read about serial killer. Ive read up on The Manson Family, Zodiac, Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, Ed Gein, and other obscure ones..I think my personal favorite is Ed Gein..but the Zodiac is prolly the smartest...

Ed Gein, definitely is my favorite out of the ones i have read about. I think he's in on the top of my personal list of most gruesome serial killers
Yeah, so dreaming up horrific ways to kill your victims if you were a "pretty cool" serial killer is an intelligent discussion?

Please...

Why not talk about actual serial killers, the cases they were involved in and the motive to their murders and their madness?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Awesome guys, just what I was looking for, sort of. Well, I have to do a speech for a group competition at school, Academic Decathlon specifically; and I wanted to do a speech on serial killers, because I find them fascinating for some strange reason. Anyways, I was planning on perhaps discussing why so many people have fascinations with them, but I'm open to suggestions, and would greatly appreciate any feedback.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by carmel_l
I believe in tough love.

And obviously serial killers are sick and that aversion in them is actually quite intriguing, is it genetic? Is it a result of social circumstances? Very interesting actually.

I really don't find a serial killer being sick is all that obvious. Some of them have blazed quite a mighty trail in the book of history.
if in doubt.....anthrax thats what i say
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I wouldn't do it in a savage way, but I'd make sure they knew they were going to die. As in, no instant death kills. But I wouldn't drag it out, just kill people normally...

But apart from that, I'd be like Dexter and kill baddies. And politicians.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Make them brush their teeth and drink gallons of orange juice. Then cut their eyelids and force them to stare into the sun, finally performing an autopsy on them, all while recording it for youtube.

Quote by Sabu
Dress up as an ice cream man and kill kids.

Someone has been playing too much twisted metal.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Nothing, I would keep my victim in my house living comfortably, feeding them regualry, and providing them with steady entertainmetn until they die of natural causes
I would probably just shoot them.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
Serial Killers aren't funny, and neither are you. The pain they inflict upon countless families is something that cannot be undone, so maybe you should have a bit more respect and put more thought into what you say. Ever known someone who died? Multiply that feeling by about ten and you might start to feel what families feel when they lose a loved ones for no reason at the hands of a madman/woman.

This is the PIT.
We feel no pain.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!