So, I'm going for the first time in a long while...so I want it to be a good movie.

Choices are:

Indiana Jones
Narnia
Iron Man
Speed Racer
The Strangers

I'm leaning towards either Indiana Jones, Iron Man or The Strangers but I can't decide - so I need guidance.

Any opinions?
Well, I suggest you go see Indiana Jones, but don't think of it as an Indiana Jones movie. It would have been much better if it weren't set in the Indiana Jones universe.

If you don't want to go to that effort, Iron Man.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Make a poll. It will help you tally votes and decide easier.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
Iron Man was good and if you're a fan of the series Speed Racer is amazing.
dis nut: hairy adventure.

great film.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Indy or Iron Man. I've only seen Indy so far, but it's really good. A bit ridiculous at times, but it's still good.

That may be because I greaser style, though...

I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Mcut202
Make a poll. It will help you tally votes and decide easier.

Good idea, but I can't figure out how to add one after the fact. I tried editing my original post and replying but can't find the option.

Ugh I feel stupid.

I have a feeling it's down to Iron Man v. Indiana Jones now anyway.
Indiana Jones was HORRIBLE. No one i know liked Speed Racer, I haven't seen it.

Iron Man was alright.
Who dat?
Indiana Jones - not good as an Indy movie, but entertaining as hell nonetheless.

Haven't seen Narnia but heard it's a decent action flick having little to do with the book.

Iron Man - Intense action with great acting and humor. Look for Tom Morello as an insurgent!

Speed Racer - Visually stunning, go in not expecting a serious film and you will be pleased (aside from the douchebag little kid and monkey).

Haven't seen The Strangers, but is disappointing from what I've heard.

Out of the three I've seen, Iron Man and Indy are the most fun. Iron Man is a lot less disappointing, so I say go for that.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
IRON MAN

You have to do it. Out of principle. I won't spoil the ending, but it's the best ending of any superhero movie ever. Even better than the ending for the hulk (which was good because it ended the torture).
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
iron man!
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Indiana Jones. All other answers are invalid.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Iron Man, and if it's not avalible or something, go to Indian Jones
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type