Page 1 of 2
wow....

*hands TC a flameshield*

You're gonna need that, the Pantera fans are crazy.

but funny, nontheless.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at May 30, 2008,
Dude, seriously thats not even funny.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
LOL...

I should've expected the ending, but I didn't.

And then I was like "OH! I see what you did there."

.-.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I'm not even saying it's not funny because I'm a fanboy and that's an insult to Dime blah blah blah...

It was just stupid.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I'm not even saying it's not funny because I'm a fanboy and that's an insult to Dime blah blah blah...

It was just stupid.

Indeed.

Dimebag dying was not funny. Obnoxious teenage boys who never listened to him before he died getting all butthurt over the whole affair is.
thats actually ****ing pathetic, im not even a huge dimebag fanboy, i like him, sure
but you need to go drink some bleach
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by CowboyUp
Indeed.

Dimebag dying was not funny. Obnoxious teenage boys who never listened to him before he died getting all butthurt over the whole affair is.

Exactly.
you're an asshole, you really think that's funny..?
try again when you get a sense of humor.

I'ma laugh if you get shot.
****ing ****... your friend should have shot you for real.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by TechnicolorType
you're an asshole, you really think that's funny..?
try again when you get a sense of humor.

I'ma laugh if you get shot.

I'ma laugh when I don't
One time I saw 2 gay guys making out in the park and that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until this video. Go inject acid into your bloodstream.
Quote by drunkinkoala
One time I saw 2 gay guys making out in the park and that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until this video. Go inject acid into your bloodstream.

Nice south park rip off....
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Aww man... I'm not gonna lie... I laughed
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
It's bad... I still laughed. Prolly because ur friend was just standing there in the end... shrugging.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by CowboyUp
Indeed.

Agreed. I can't watch the video, cause I'm on dial-up...but still...just kids with the Dimebag shirts on who don't even know what a "Dimebag" is...it hurts me on the inside.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
haha, kinda funny, probably wouldnt be laughing if I liked Dimebag at all though...personally I don't see why so many people like him...but hey he must've done something right.
Quote by metaldud536
You've posted that 3 times tonight.

its his new thing apparently.

but TS, WTF man? you could have done way better than that, there was no hilarity at all!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562

It's one thing to not laugh, but another to post your pseudo-moral outrage at the TS. Get off your collective high horses and grow up. It's a video. Some people will find it funny.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by CowboyUp
Indeed.

Especially the ones who say "Dude, Dimebag was just the kind of guy I want to be. It hurts so much when loved ones are no longer with you".
That wasn't funny. Even if I didn't like Dimebag, that was just asinine.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by GnR_ROK

It's one thing to not laugh, but another to post your pseudo-moral outrage at the TS. Get off your collective high horses and grow up. It's a video. Some people will find it funny.

you realize you pretty much said people who dont find this funny (which seems to be the majority) dont get to express their opinion.

anyways....it was stupid. im not a giant dimebag fan....but either way it wasnt funny.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Page 1 of 2