Page 1 of 2
*SPOILERS*.............................................

anyways, i thought a lot of it felt like a genuine Indiana Jones movie. the ending was awful in my opinion. if the alien talked at any time in the film, i would have gotten up and left.

they also used the hat bit at least 50 times. discuss.
Quote by DamageMachine
Way to Sci-Fi for my liking.

The soviets kick ass though

yeah they did. the action scenes were great. the rain forest car scene was just nuts.
it was a good film, not really much to my tastes.
if they make another with Shia LaFAIL as a starring role they need to burn steven spielberg at the stake.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I think the Nazi's are more intemidating then the KGB. I didn't like it too much
order:

Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade
The kingdom of the crystal skull
the temple of doom
I didn't like it as much as the old ones, but I really liked it.

Really sci-fi, but if you can get past that then the action scenes, acting, and directing were top-notch.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
I think the Nazi's are more intimidating(spellcheck lol) then the KGB. I didn't like it too much
order:

Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade
The kingdom of the crystal skull
the temple of doom

i agree with this list.
Quote by danielrobbyshor

if they make another with Shia LaFAIL as a starring role they need to burn steven spielberg at the stake.

shut up. even stevens was my childhood.
i thought it was absurd to the point that me and my mates almost got kicked out of the movie theater for laughing
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
It was a good movie up to the last 10 minutes when Lucas killed his own franchise with retarded looking aliens/pointless space ship

The most prominent faults:

1. Indiana DOES NOT RIDE BITCH! If he's on a motorcycle, he's driving
2. You cannot kill Sean Connery, unless he is stabbed through the heart. I highly doubt anyone achieved this. He is only pretending to be dead
3. An alien space craft from another dimension flies over you, and dissappeares in a flash of light. You don't just go back to normal convorsation and get married shortly after. You go crazy and blow your brains out
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Russian chick = hot

Indi Jones Jr pulling a George in the Jungle vine swing = epic fail

3 water fall drops = disney ride?

aliens = Starwars (nice one Lucas...)

Harrison Form = old guy
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
I thought it was quite good. The ending was a bit cheesy, but it was a solid movie. The car chase jungle scene was the greatest part ever.

And in response to Indy junior, this is what we had to say in the theater.
"And from that point forth, the entire plot changed. He became king of the apes."
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
it was the only movie that i would ever tell you was stupid, plotless, and cheesey, and i loved it. there was something about it that grabbed me, and it's not nostalgia, because i haven't seen the others yet, i need to, but i haven't gotten around to it.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Heh, at the end with the Russian chick she's like "I am ready" and I had a massive boner and then she explodes and I is like Oh Noes!
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
I thought it was a great movie except for the aliens bit, that really was a bit off.
I can already tell the plot of the next movie though (because you know they're gonna make another one, or two, or three...)
First, Indiana Jones will die in the first ten minutes, probably from cancer (surviving that nuclear explosion could do that, he's at least 60 years old) then his son will take his place as the archaeologist that saves civilizations and such for the next few movies. Then they'll start the whole thing over again.
Quote by Monkey@Keyboard
I thought it was a great movie except for the aliens bit, that really was a bit off.
I can already tell the plot of the next movie though (because you know they're gonna make another one, or two, or three...)
First, Indiana Jones will die in the first ten minutes, probably from cancer (surviving that nuclear explosion could do that, he's at least 60 years old) then his son will take his place as the archaeologist that saves civilizations and such for the next few movies. Then they'll start the whole thing over again.

He'll obviously die of AIDs.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

It reeked of "hey do you remember in the old Indiana Jones when..."
and also it was too unbelievable. The old ones were much more believable, but giant ants that carry people? Psychic Aliens? A punk kid sword-fighting a soviet agent on the back of a jeep driving through the Amazon? Come on George...This movie was NOT good.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
It reeked of "hey do you remember in the old Indiana Jones when..."
and also it was too unbelievable. The old ones were much more believable, but giant ants that carry people? Psychic Aliens? A punk kid sword-fighting a soviet agent on the back of a jeep driving through the Amazon? Come on George...This movie was NOT good.

Do your research, the ants seriously do that. They DO build bridges with themselves, they DO leave a wake of destruction wherever they go, and they DO cause dinosaurs to jack off uncontrollably until they die. That's how they became extinct.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

If there are ever new Indiana Jones movies and Shia Labeouf is the new Indiana Jones cause he's his ****en son, i'm gunna blow someones head off
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Quote by Fred1000000
Do your research, the ants seriously do that. They DO build bridges with themselves, they DO leave a wake of destruction wherever they go, and they DO cause dinosaurs to jack off uncontrollably until they die. That's how they became extinct.

If you're serious, I have done my research.
My dad is an entimologist.

Dinoponera Gigantea is the biggest ant species in the world.
And it's this long |-----------------------|

I have one in my basement.
And if you want pix, I ****in got them.
Um yeah, haven't seen it but I read the plot on wiki. Even though it is cheesy as hell, this type of sequel has to occur you know, because now we know that Indy will forever live out his days married to a hot bitch with a stupid sh*t of a kid and he gets to kick drunken college kids out of archaeological school. Thank god we can rest in peace.
Just came back from seeing it. It was good. It was a general solid movie and there was an excess of cheese as many have mentioned. But it was always entertaining, which is what these types of movies are meant to do. There's no deep meaning or abstract art within, it's just a meat n potatoes for of entertainment. And that it does.

Oh, and in two and a half hours, i'll be seeing Iron Maiden.

Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I enjoyed it but the ending was just absolutely ridiculous
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
It was one big pile of complete and utter ****ing meh in my opinion

And this is coming from someone who likes almost every movie they see
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

And my dad builds windows. wutsyerpointn00b?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

I liked it, though the whole alien deal was kinda stupid.

Main complaint= Russian chick died before Indy got to plow her.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Thought it was horribly cheesy(knowledge is the treasure) and overall a pretty bad film

I do like how they got you thinking there was going to be a sequel with shia le buff as indy but then harrison picks up the hat. And thank god because it would have killed me inside to see shia le buff as indiana jones.
I enjoyed the movie, but I agree, the whole aliens-from-another-dimension part at the end was too sci-fi.
Quote by TheOperator
And thank god because it would have killed me inside to see shia le buff as indiana jones.

I bet it still happens
It was pretty good, except for the alien thing. That just seemed dumb.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
i think the dude who got pwnd by the ants would have to be the most painful/awesome movie death EVER!

whos with me?

EDIT:

Quote by HeavenlyVirus

I WANT THE PICS!!!!!!!
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Last edited by eddievh2 at May 31, 2008,
Hey, Shia LaBeouf was okay. Just because he started out as a cheesy child actor on Even Stevens doesn't mean he's automatically bad.

After all, John Mayer started out cheesy, and now he's a pretty kick-ass blues player.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

That movie made me laugh. It was good though.
It was just so cliché.

that oz or ox guy, you know the crazy old guy, reminded me of Gandalf from lord of the rings.
and the whole movie seemed like they took awesome parts of other movies and stuck it in.
like a compilation of spielburg's greatest works.
Quote by eddievh2
i think the dude who got pwnd by the ants would have to be the most painful/awesome movie death EVER!

whos with me?

LMAO! Yeah! I think you're talking about the guy who screamed like a little girl.
that made me laugh so much in the theatre.. The people around me looked at me funny. =P
i just thought it was just a ton of fun. not as good as the old ones but still entertaining. xcept the last 5 minutes probably was one of the worst movie endings i've ever seen.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
I'm seeing it tomorrow. I don't think I approve of the aliens...even though I've yet to see them, but in the 50s there was a large UFO craze, so it fits with the uh..."historical" aspect of Indiana Jones.

I think I'll like it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
It was pretty good. Ending was a bit too Halo-ish for my liking but other than that it was very good. I'd rate it on the same level as Temple of Doom but it's nowhere near as good as the other two.
it was a good movie, but not a very good indiana jones. easily the worst of the four, coming in right after Temple Of Doom.
Page 1 of 2