Twisted Magnum, read this and register a user. Then PM it to me so I can add you as an @P (a mod).

I'm soon going to sleep, so tomorrow until "Twisted Magnum" sends me a PM, I'll not give ops.
I'll make him a moderator, and then he will decide who gets @P.

The server is "irc.dal.net", the port is "6664".
Channel name: "#Operation_UG_Eternity".

For you people this is how to connect:
Download "mIRC". A free software to connect to IRC.
Then in the Status window, write "/server irc.dal.net:6664".
It will connect you to the server.
Then write "/join #operation_ug_eternity" and you will join the channel.

How to register your nick so no one takes it from you:
Write in the status window
"/msg nickserv@services.dal.net register <password> <email>"
Replace "<password>" with your password, and "<email>" with your email. You will soon get an email with instructions.
To login, with a registered user, write "/nick <your username>. Then write "/identify <password>"

Enjoy!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by reaume140
what?

IRC:
IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is a chat protocol initially developed as a means of communication back in the days of BBS (Bulletin Board System).

Clients connect to a specified server which is part of a collection of servers known as an IRC network. If a client is to send a message to a user on a different server within the same IRC network, the message is relayed between the servers and then to the other client.

IRC is a text only means of communication, non-text communications or files are sent via IRC's file transfer protocol, known as DCC.

Unlike other chat protocols, IRC does not require you to have an account that you sign in with, but most IRC networks offer you the ability to reserve your nickname.

Common IRC clients include X-Chat, mIRC, Irssi and BitchX.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I'm jumping in now.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Yeah right, like I'm gona try and wrap my head around that stuff. Some of you guys are to much.
It's really easy
Download a very known free software, write three lines.
What's so hard about it? It's basically a chat channel. It's going to be epic for the raid.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Yeah, you can also use it for the UG chat too.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

UG has had one for a while.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
its only good for 30 days??
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
its only good for 30 days??

Nah. It stops working if nobody (or no @ps) enters for 30 days.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

No one's on the irc... what is this 5#17?
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
There is no chat...just ignore all the rumours. Especially that chat on .irc.dal.net that's not the legit ****.
<.<
>.>
Ok now I'm in.
To these that say that there's no chat, you are supposed to open it in mIRC. Not in your browser.

Just be sure to connect when the attack is going on. That way there will be a lot of people and we will be able to communicate real time.
It's true that we have UG chat (which by the way also is IRC based. You just use a web client instead of mIRC), but I don't find it comfortably and we would flood it so I think that this is a better idea.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

What about the UG chat? Can't we just use ours?

Good idea though, urik. It would be nice to talk as a group without other rivals spying.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
What about the UG chat? Can't we just use ours?

Good idea though, urik. It would be nice to talk as a group without other rivals spying.

But it's more comfortable through mIRC, we don't spam the chat, and we can moderate it the way we want. We can set a password for it, we can PM each other...
I find it better than the UG Chat, and it really isn't complicated.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I'm going out now. Will be back later.
Seriously people try to get in for for the raid. It's going to be epic with a moderated chat room.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||