just a song i put together. Its not done, i hate the chorus, not in a good order, i just wanna know if its any good before i actually put effort into it.

Im not to sure what the genre is
Attachments:
Melodic Black Metal.zip
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
It was pretty catchy.

I really liked it, actually.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I didn't really get into it until the "interlude -> first solo -> third verse" part, but once it got there, I had to go get my guitar so I could learn it, hah. The other parts weren't bad, I just feel like they need a little "spice" or something? But I really liked the sections towards the end.
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Quote by darthalal
I didn't really get into it until the "interlude -> first solo -> third verse" part, but once it got there, I had to go get my guitar so I could learn it, hah. The other parts weren't bad, I just feel like they need a little "spice" or something? But I really liked the sections towards the end.

yeah i understand what you mean completely. Yeah i basically had a melo death song then took the chords and made it kinda black metal. I just need to work on the order and everything. haha im not to crazy about the chorus second guitar but whatever haha. I appreciate the criticism
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by Tig Bitties
I appreciate the criticism

Anytime! With some work, I think this could really come out great. As far as me having anything to look at, I don't really have anything of my own. Most of what I've "written" I either forget as soon as I put the guitar down, or realize that I'm subconsciously ripping off a song I've heard before, haha And usually, when I sit down and try to write something, it feels forced, and I'm never a fan of what I come up with. Oh well, some day.
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

definitely not black metal lol, its not even close to dark enough sounding. its definitely melodeath if anything.

interlude was good stuff tho