As far as cabs go, isn't it ENTIRELY the speakers that matter? because other than that it's just a prettied up wodden box.

sounds like you got some nice speakers though. I'm just curious as to what effect anything else has on the cabinet as a whole.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
Not that exact model.
I played the one which came stock with the little giant though. It seems to sound pretty good. Not amazing, but it's not bad either.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by strat212
As far as cabs go, isn't it ENTIRELY the speakers that matter? because other than that it's just a prettied up wodden box.

sounds like you got some nice speakers though. I'm just curious as to what effect anything else has on the cabinet as a whole.

its actually alot more than just speakers that matter in a cab. there are obvious things like rugged construction, so it last awhile. but also the type of wood effects the tone profoundly. and every part of the construction effects tone as well, the joints and baffles. if its close back of open. dimensions. if you have poorly designed dimensions, you will get some strange overtones. theres alot that goes into it that im not even mentioning. i dont know very much of it to be honest, so that just shows how much there is.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.