I have for sale a Fender Pro Junior 15 watt tube combo amp! As you can see from the pictures, the amp is in great condition, used in a smoke free home/studio, been well cared for, and has never been gigged. It is very clean, even inside, and the only damage is a small indentation in the silver grille cloth from when my genius roommate leaned my pedalboard against the amp for a second. It's very small though, and doesn't nearly reach the speaker, so no actual harm was done. The tubes currently in it (all Sovtek except for I believe 1 Groove Tube pre-amp tube) don't have many hours on them, but the store rep talked me into buying an extra set of power tubes when I bought it, so a brand new, unopened pair of Groove Tube EL84s will be included also.

Pics:

I am looking for $250 + ~$25 to pay for a part of shipping (depending on how much that comes out to).

I will also accept trades, but I'm not really looking for basses, acoustic guitars, or pedals (unless it's a rare/boutique/something special pedal, and I don't already own a similar one). I small ss practice amp + cash is a trade I would consider.

Thanks for looking?

(Not enough power for you? I also have a Windsor for sale that you should check out. )
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Too many pics in the previous post.. here are the rest:

Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Crate 15w plus $?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by hansarvin
Crate 15w plus $?

Which Crate, and how much cash?

Quote by Soapboxhero
ive got pedals
but you said you dont need any right?

Depends, which did you have in mind?
EDIT: I just checked out your gear, and I'm pretty jealous, especially of the amps and teles, lol. Also, how do you like the JCM 900 after the rebias to el34s? Did it make much of a difference?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Last edited by darthalal at May 31, 2008,
It's a GX-15. Just name how much cash I would need to add. Also I believe it is the older model.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Last edited by hansarvin at May 31, 2008,
Quote by hansarvin
It's a GX-15. Just name how much cash I would need to add. Also I believe it is the older model.

I think I'm going to have to pass for now on the Crate, but thanks for looking!
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by fran22
how about ibanez rg2ex2 plus skb case

Hm.. I just bought a guitar from someone I work with, so I'm going to have a tough time justifying another guitar.. (not tough to me, the more guitars the better, but cash would be best at the moment) but I'll consider it. Pics/specs? I'm not very familiar with Ibanez's line.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Last edited by darthalal at Jun 1, 2008,
Hmm, I'll keep you in mind, but I'll have to pass for now.
Quote by Dave_Mc

That's ok I understand, it's not the greatest little amp there is.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I have a hot rod deluxe if you're interested?
I know it's not something you said you're looking for but I figured I'd try.

Email me if you are at

miggy01@hotmail.com
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
I have a hot rod deluxe if you're interested?
I know it's not something you said you're looking for but I figured I'd try.

Email me if you are at

miggy01@hotmail.com

I'm actually very interested, I'm assuming you'd be looking for cash on top of the Pro Junior?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Yes, how does 150 sound on top of the PJ?

I should warn you, it will need new tubes really soon.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Last edited by Miggy01 at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by Miggy01
Yes, how does 150 sound on top of the PJ?

I should warn you, it will need new tubes really soon.

As much as I don't need, and probably can't afford a new amp, I'm actually very tempted.. Do you have pics? And how soon until the tubes are a major problem? What condition is it in?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
As much as I don't need, and probably can't afford a new amp, I'm actually very tempted.. Do you have pics? And how soon until the tubes are a major problem? What condition is it in?

The amp is in very good condition, there's no tolex dents or anything. I've noticed some tube buzzing lately this week, but it's not constant and usually goes away momentarily. I have the cover for it as well.

Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
We'll continue this tomorrow, I'm going to bed.

You can keep talking here, or go to my email:

miggy01@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Think it over yet?
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
haha miggy that's the amp I offered him sitting right next to it.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Quote by hansarvin
haha miggy that's the amp I offered him sitting right next to it.

yeah I know, lol, I noticed

It's actually not that bad of an amp, I just use it for clean sounds anyway.
Plus it has a headphone jack.
I'm glad I never got rid of it.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Miggy01
Think it over yet?

Still trying to work things out: I'd like the amp, but I'm still thinking/trying to find out if I can spare the extra cash. Mind if I ask why you're looking to trade down?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
Still trying to work things out: I'd like the amp, but I'm still thinking/trying to find out if I can spare the extra cash. Mind if I ask why you're looking to trade down?

I really don't need the amp. I don't play out, I don't need its reverb or eq.
I just want a smaller tube amp that sounds good clean for my room.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
I definitely would like the amp, but unless someone buys my Windsor, I really can't do it at the moment. If someone does, or I find something else to sell and come across the money, I'll let you know! Sorry for being so indecisive, lol, and up for now..
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by darthalal
I definitely would like the amp, but unless someone buys my Windsor, I really can't do it at the moment. If someone does, or I find something else to sell and come across the money, I'll let you know! Sorry for being so indecisive, lol, and up for now..

Sure thing.

Email me at miggy01@hotmail.com because I don't really go on UG anymore.

Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Miggy01
Sure thing.

Email me at miggy01@hotmail.com because I don't really go on UG anymore.

Sounds good! If the Windsor doesn't sell here soon, I think I'm going to put i up on ebay, and if you still have the amp then, I'll be in touch!
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up for now.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Up again.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Sorry man, I just sold the HRD.

However. . .

How's 250 shipped for the PJ? I have money available RIGHT NOW.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Miggy01
Sorry man, I just sold the HRD.

However. . .

How's 250 shipped for the PJ? I have money available RIGHT NOW.

bump. . .
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Sale pending.
Quote by Dave_Mc