Im going east she's oncoming west bound. Its almost midnight, suddenly her head lights bounce and I can see she has run off the road, and sure as not she dam near flips but not, yet slams into a deep ditch as I approach. I pull over and race to see if she is OK ,she is but she is loaded. I told her to grab her purse and keys and get the hell out. She was all drunkand didnt know what to do,so I pulled her out of the car and up the hill. Head lights are coming and Im trippin but I guess it was someone looking for her,because when he pulled up he was on a cell saying " dam she's in a ditch". Well I dumped her in his back seat and told them to get out and good luck. We all got out before the lights started flashing. Did I do the right thing?
The police are going to find her car in the ditch, consequently find her and find out what happened.

Purely speculation, though, maybe nothing bad wil happen.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Also I should say I myself have some drunk tales so I can feel for her.
Quote by Zeppelin256
The police are going to find her car in the ditch, consequently find her and find out what happened.

Purely speculation, though, maybe nothing bad wil happen.

Yeah, it won't look good.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
well shes gonna get a ticket but i doubt theyll find out she was drunk, so yeah, you did the right thing
Now, let get to the point of the pit, should I get the police report, as in name and address and use this as a hook up?
If the police talk to you, just tell them what happened, and don't bull****.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I could care less about the PD. What I want to know is should I tell her, I saved her from a couple of years of trouble with lawyers and BMV and ask for a date?
you need to work on your storytelling abillities.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Story, something that may or may not of happened. This is just, what happened. Next thing you'll want a lullaby. sweet dreams.
Last edited by tymatt67 at May 31, 2008,
if there is a car in the ditch you still got problems. granted she wont get any DUI charges at this point but still, you need to get the car out of the ditch as soon as possible. yes you did the right thing, until someone rolls up and sees the car chilling there and calls the cops about it.

get the car outta the ditch and youre in the clear.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by tymatt67
Tow is easy DUI hard.

true. and you made the right call on that, but i would work my ass off to get that car outta the ditch BEFORE any cops got involved. cops=questions. questions about drunkenness=bad. still tho, i think youre in the clear. good heads up thinking.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by Zugunruhe
you need to work on your storytelling abillities.

That.
"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it" -Che Guevara
Quote by tymatt67
Thanks I'ld do it again I think ,also she was a total stranger.

was she hot/did you get her number??

if the answer is no to either of these questions then i would forget about everything that happened an wouldnt worry about it
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Am I the only one who feels like they only know about 25% of the needed information?
Man, it's obvious the other guy was chasing her to kill her. You killed an innocent lady.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Ok so here is what happened...

It was almost midnight, I was going east, and she was in the oncoming west bound lane. Suddenly, her head lights bounce and I saw she had run off the road, and sure as not she dam near flips, but didn't. Still, she slammed into a deep ditch as I approached.

I pulled over and race over to her to see if she was alright, she was fine but loaded. I told her to grab her purse and keys and get the hell out. She was really drunk and didn't know what to do, so I pulled her out of the car and up the hill. There were head lights coming up the road and I started trippin' but I figured it was someone looking for her, because when he pulled up he was on a cell saying "Dam, she's in a ditch".

So, I dumped her in his back seat and told them good luck and to get out out of there. We all got out before the lights started flashing. Did I do the right thing?

Fixed (somewhat) for logic. And to keep it all in one tense (lol).
Does "before the lights started flashing" mean the same thing as "before the police got there"?

you did the perfect thing. She owes you a real good bj cuz you just saved her a ton of trouble. This almost same thing happened to a guy I knew. He was drunk and coked out of his mind and drove his car into a ditch. He just got out and booked it home and when the police called in the middle of the night he just says it musta been stolen. Gets away with everything.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
No, you did not. You assisted in letting a drunk driver flee from a crash.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
So you let someone irresponsible enough to drive while drunk escape repercussion? I hope you realise what a fucking idiot everyone involved in your little story is.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Considering she was a total idiot for drink driving you did the right thing and checked if she was okay.
**** it, its her problems and she will never see you again.
No, you didn't do the right thing. Drunk drivers on the road aren't just a liability to themselves, they can harm innocent people, whether they be other drivers; pedestrians etc. If I were you I'd hope she gets caught before she careers into you, instead of a ditch.
Dude you shoulda boned her if she was drunk and confused. You woulda got away with it, now you have to live with this mistake for ever - you should be ashamed
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
No.

She should learn to pay for the consequences of her actions. Next time she does it she may kill someone else on the road.

Good job checking if she's okay or not, though.

-SD
I actually thought that was really entertaining writing .

Anyway, you did the right thing. She would have gotten screwed by the police, you got her off the road safely before she injured herself and anyone else on the road.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
She really deserved to get caught because she was loaded. Would you have done the same thing if she bounced the other way and smashed into you? I mean sure, good Samaritan and all that, but there's a point when stupid people have to pay the price, and it shouldn't be when they go and kill an innocent person.
Fleeing the scene of an accident, depending on what state you're in, could be a felony. but you're a kid, so a cop will likely understand that you were probly scared and stuff.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone