has anyone ever had a time where something happened that was really ironic, il give and example: my sister(whos one of those people who dress scary and gothy but have totally different personalities) came outside when me and my friends were playing with her lightsaber and we kinda dented it. so she came out and muttered somthing and i said "what was that" and she said she just put a curse on me, i said "oooooh scary". the ironic thing is that the next day she broke her foot on a stair when she went to put another curse on me for pretty much braking her lightsaber. and though i felt sorry for her i thought it was pretty funny
Since I cannot comprehend a goth girl having a lightsaber, I come to the conclusion that by lightsaber, you mean penis.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by Godzillolz
Since I cannot comprehend a goth girl having a lightsaber, I come to the conclusion that by lightsaber, you mean penis.

thats pretty good
Thats not really ironic its just hilarious
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Irony would be if the next day the earth opened at her feet, Satan skewered her anus on his pitch fork and dragged her screaming into hell.
one time I was getting married, and it totally rained on my wedding day.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by freedoms_stain
Irony would be if the next day the earth opened at her feet, Satan skewered her anus on his pitch fork and dragged her screaming into hell.

That's also not ironic, but also funny as hell.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures
One time I turned to the dark side to save my gf buuut I kinda killed her
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
one of the most ironic things was when i used the search bar jk jk I just always wanted to post something annoying like that.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.