It look really good for awhile but then it get to long. Can I get a razor or shaver to cut it just down really short but not completely? Like just enough its looks like it been growing for a few days were its pretty much stubble?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
just grow the beard as long as possible. Chicks dig it
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
ARRGGG? Obviously a pirate. Pirates don't shave at all.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
get the schick quattro titanium trimmer. i got it and it has a couple of length settings for cutting facial hair, a regular razor, and a one blade sideburn razor. granted, its a small trimmer and it takes awhile and it runs out of battery quick (it takes one AAA battery) but for about $10 its a pretty good deal and you can pick it up at any walmart or drugstore.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by LastAuramancer
just grow the beard as long as possible. Chicks dig it

No dude, after two months they start calling you amish and that's not cool.

I totally feel your pain. I should shave many times every week, but I don't. I like the two day beard, it's short yet somewhat rough. I've been growing for a month now and I have to shave for my grad tomorrow (well, today technically) and I really don't feel like it.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
I use a standard hair trimmer (standard barber shop issue). I use it without a guard on my beard. It trims it down pretty well, but it's not a clean shave.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
get the schick quattro titanium trimmer. i got it and it has a couple of length settings for cutting facial hair, a regular razor, and a one blade sideburn razor. granted, its a small trimmer and it takes awhile and it runs out of battery quick (it takes one AAA battery) but for about $10 its a pretty good deal and you can pick it up at any walmart or drugstore.

I have that. It is really useful, and a good deal as well, as you said.
I can never get much of a close shave on my neck for some reason. My skin just gets irritated if I go over that area too much. Just thought you all should know that I guess.
So besides the Shcick thing what else can I buy that will give me a close-but-still-noticable shave?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
use scissors, trim it... Can you do that..?

I hate shaving as well... mostly because my face stays red for about a day after.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I usually shave in the shower so my skin is still soft. That'll usually get rid of the irritation. But for razors I use the cheap disposable kind, they still give you a good close shave they just don't last long.