The controls at the bottom of the video have been changed, so that you can't get the picture of the video back to its original size... its bugging me because I can't adjust the picture to a better quality! Is this the same for everyone? When did youtube change their format?

e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
The only thing that is missing in the new player is the back button, which wasn't very useful...

EDIT: Actually after re-reading your post, I have no idea what you're talking about.
sup?
All they have now is the fullscreen button

And I don't like the new volume control!

Edit: You know how there used to be that box with the smaller box inside it, that made the picture smaller? It's gone
It's irritating, and I think it has a few bugs. Sometimes you can't play vids again so you have to refresh it. I dunno, it's just really annoying.

And I don't think you can move to exact points in the video. Well I havn't been able to.
Quote by AC/DC10

Well... deal with it. It's still fully functional, and it is a sleeker design IMO.

Quote by Regression
It's irritating, and I think it has a few bugs. Sometimes you can't play vids again so you have to refresh it. I dunno, it's just really annoying.

And I don't think you can move to exact points in the video. Well I havn't been able to.

I haven't had any problems.

You could never do that with youtube videos to begin with!
sup?
Quote by AC/DC10

Edit: You know how there used to be that box with the smaller box inside it, that made the picture smaller? It's gone

I do remember something like that... I believe that was with a very early player though, not the previous one... What's the point in that anyway?
sup?
When you have a video thats all pixilated, thats because its been made bigger to fit that screen. When you clicked that button, it made the video into its original size which made the quality of the picture go up. And I'm pretty sure it was there a couple of days ago...
Quote by AC/DC10
When you have a video thats all pixilated, thats because its been made bigger to fit that screen. When you clicked that button, it made the video into its original size which made the quality of the picture go up. And I'm pretty sure it was there a couple of days ago...

Really? If that was so with the previous player, I didn't use it...
sup?
Quote by ldl67
I haven't had any problems.

You could never do that with youtube videos to begin with!

Yes you could?

It's probably just my computer. Sometimes I want to throw it out the window just to see it suffer. But then I realise it's a computer.
Is this a permanent thing or will they be changing it?
Exactly. I was just going to make a thread on this, thanks for starting one

I, too, mourn to loss of the make-it-smaller button. Along with low quality and that button it made videos run perfectly. Now I can't do any of those things and I'm SEVERELY PISSED OFF.

I tried to contact them about it but I couldn't find an address anywhere

I say we make a petition to restore the old Adobe Flash player. This "beta" **** is retarded. Not everyone has uber-fast gaming computers from Mars.

Let's fight this abomination!
Quote by AC/DC10
Is this a permanent thing or will they be changing it?

Yes.. semi-permanent... You know - until they update the player again...
sup?
Quote by EJD
Exactly. I was just going to make a thread on this, thanks for starting one

I, too, mourn to loss of the make-it-smaller button. Along with low quality and that button it made videos run perfectly. Now I can't do any of those things and I'm SEVERELY PISSED OFF.

I tried to contact them about it but I couldn't find an address anywhere

I say we make a petition to restore the old Adobe Flash player. This "beta" **** is retarded. Not everyone has uber-fast gaming computers from Mars.

Let's fight this abomination!

Let us know if you get in contact with them!
Quote by EJD

I, too, mourn to loss of the make-it-smaller button. Along with low quality and that button it made videos run perfectly.

I'm confused.. Are we talking about the same youtube?
sup?
I miss the volume control, because now I have to click the little button BEFORE changing the volume
Quote by ldl67
I'm confused.. Are we talking about the same youtube?

Yea - what I meant was on my computer, which is slow ass, I'm saying I used to right click on the window, then select low quality. Then I'd click the resize button to make it smaller, so it would run better. If it's a smaller screen, it runs smoother.

EDIT: **** it, I'm going to write a letter. That's the only damn contact address I can get on there. Pit, I need input.
Most of the videos on YouTube are 'No longer available' whenever I use it.

Anyone else found this?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

It's the beta. If you want the old player, click the link below the video.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Most of the videos on YouTube are 'No longer available' whenever I use it.

Anyone else found this?

Yeah man every time I try to watch something it's not availible
Quote by EJD
I see no link. You lie.

Boil him in oil!

Hold the oil! But not without oven gloves, if it's hot.

On some videos I found a 'Watch in higher quality' link, which made the video work, but didn't change the player.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I didn't actually realise it was different until I saw this thread.

I had noticed that whenever I moved down to the related videos and stuff, that I scrolled over the volume button which pops up randomly, which is annoying.

I just thought I was moving my mouse around differently though. Didn't really realise it was new!
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
Quote by SilentDeftone
Append "&fmt=18" to the end of the URL. You'll get a higher quality video.

-SD

Still 'Not available'.

Sob.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Many videos play for a few seconds then lag and end for me.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Apparently there is a way to watch them in a higher quality, according to one of the users I've subscribed to... here's what his page says:

Quote by Youtube Guy
Hi, and welcome to my page. Wow! the new YouTube Flash Player lets users watch videos in high quality!... so anything i've uploaded in the past 3 weeks can be viewed in HD... as for the other 130 videos? If anyone out there would like me to upload any of my previous clips again so they can be viewed in high quality, then just mail me through YouTube and i'll upload them.

Anybody know what he's talking about?