Did you guys play this game? Oh man, I loved it. I'm craving it now.

EDIT: I did use the search bar. While there are other threads on this game, those threads are about specific questions and issues on the game. This is more of an appreciation thread.
Last edited by chunkychewie at May 31, 2008,
That game was my childhood. I always made the most intense parks, I didn't care if anyone came or spent money or if I was in deficit. I just wanted to make the most intense park EVER.
I played it so much last summer. After a while I get really sick of it, but its always the best after a long break. The best is building your own roller coasters, I always make epic beasts that no one will ride haha. In fact, this has inspired me too start it up again.
i played it alot. its so difficult to keep a park profitable long term if you dont cheat. i think i beat most of the levels. good times.

but its got nothing on zoo tycoon. in that one you could make the animals kill people.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Ah heck yes! The first one kicked ass! The second one went down in quality.Did anybody else build that roller coaster that went up in a loop and came back in reverse? I use to put all the speed up and watch it shoot out.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
i liked building coasters that just shot straight up into the air at like 200+ mph or whatever it was... then you would see the carts fall to the ground and blow up lol
Ha ha. I was addicted. Mine stopped working though after awhile. I loved that park in Loopy Landscapes with no money restrictions. You just had to keep customers happy so I'd build a bunch of cupcake rides then make crazy awesome coasters.

Man, I wanna play it now.
I love drowning the people...
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
Quote by FoolishFool
i liked building coasters that just shot straight up into the air at like 200+ mph or whatever it was... then you would see the carts fall to the ground and blow up lol

Yes! That kicked ass Lol And drowning them was fun too! i would pick them put them in water, and take them out and put them back in and take t hem out..until i decided to just let them drown.
Quote by dillonrips7

Quote by _InsanitY_

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Quote by KCGIG1
Ah heck yes! The first one kicked ass! The second one went down in quality.Did anybody else build that roller coaster that went up in a loop and came back in reverse? I use to put all the speed up and watch it shoot out.

oh ya also makin a huge water slide were they are on those tubes and make the kids take tons of air and blow up
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I love when the little people walk around with candyfloss. It makes me happy =']
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
Lol it seems alot of people who play it prefer to kill the people, or at least find it incredibly fun.
Quote by dillonrips7

Quote by _InsanitY_

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
haha i play this game still!! well it got a bit tedious cause of the freezing issues cause my pc is crap but im getting a new one in about a month so i will be playing it again , i always played RCT1 and 2 me and my buddy would be sat down for hours building parks.

Now i just spend hours making 1 ride and doing the themeing haha me and my friend just try to outdo each other all the time , either way rollercoaster tycoon 3 owns
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
It's unbelievabely fun.

I like making ridiculously long rides that have an excitement of 0.5 and intensity of 15

I was playing the other day and had a Log Flume that was 17 minutes long.

One thing I've never got my head around is the Looping Wooden Coaster - They have nothing more than a lap restraint and they do loops?!
the first one's the best.

unfortunately I can't load the saved games on my computer for some reason soif I want to complete a screnario I'd have to do it all day.

I also have the 2nd one which I haven't played as much and the thrid one...

The third one sucked. I got rid of it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Zugunruhe
i played it alot. its so difficult to keep a park profitable long term if you dont cheat. i think i beat most of the levels. good times.

but its got nothing on zoo tycoon. in that one you could make the animals kill people.

hard to make it profitable? really?

Damn I really need to play this game now.
I never have problem making parks profitable.

I always found Zoo Tycoon a bit boring.
Quote by KCGIG1

I done that too! I loved that game.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
It's one of those games you go back to playing when you're older and realise "Wow... this is pretty boring."
I had the newest one for my computer recently... lost interest quick. Making coasters in the first ones was simple and awesome... now it's weird.
****ING LOVED IT!

i loved reading what people were thinking
and trying to kill thme off LOL
i only had the first one though
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
haha i just remember having to clear up endless ammounts of puke
and some twats vandalizing the damn benches
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit