FS/FT:

MIJ '78 Silver Screw Ph-1 - TRADED - led flashes when engaged but doesn't stay on; nicked up here and there but works like a charm and sounds fantastic!

Tonefactor Huckleberry Fuzz - TRADED - great condition w/ velcro

Tech 21 Sansamp Acoustic DI - $120 shipped - great condition - Bad-A DI

Belcat Chorus - SOLD - great condition - Highly tweakable chorus

HOSA 2 Button Footswitch - $15 shipped - great condition - no cable

Looking For:

Screwdriver
Fuzz
Tremolo
Small Stone or other Phaser
Tap Tempo Delay or DMM

Last edited by kha02a at Jun 10, 2008,
I have a screw driver =P also a DigiDelay if the deal I have going falls through
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
I have a screw driver =P also a DigiDelay if the deal I have going falls through

Great. What are you interested in?
man i want that flanger! how about a colorsound inductorless wah clone (i made) and some cash for it shipped to the uk?
Last edited by Entrant_21 at May 31, 2008,
my bad I meant phaser! Sorry but the colorsound is all I'm willing to part with in my gear collection..not to mention its the only pedal i have near the value of the phaser! i can take photos tomorrow, as I'm at a friends house now..but I'm interested in it i'll PM you and post the pictures here too!
Last edited by Entrant_21 at May 31, 2008,
I like that fuzz especially, and also the chorus.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
I like that fuzz especially, and also the chorus.

I'm definitely interested. Pics of your pedals?
Quote by Entrant_21
my bad I meant phaser! Sorry but the colorsound is all I'm willing to part with in my gear collection..not to mention its the only pedal i have near the value of the phaser! i can take photos tomorrow, as I'm at a friends house now..but I'm interested in it i'll PM you and post the pictures here too!

sounds good
You say $110/120 shipped, does that include to the UK?
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by Pure_Morning
You say $110/120 shipped, does that include to the UK?

I'd have to look into that. Where are you located?
pics of the colorsound! as promised:

I recently replaced the power jack to include a bright red led. the pedal is true bypass, and has no buffers (in or out) so it can freely drive a fuzz pedal without the mush usually associated with pedals before a fuzz. the two knobs at the front are for 'resonance' and 'Q' control. the resonance controls the wah transition (creates a cool sweel effect if the pedal is driven by a fuzz or distortion pedal) and the 'Q' control adjusts the harshness/gain of the input. its got a new battery and is just slightly longer than a crybaby, shown in the photo for reference but has the same battery loading bay. has a tough metal casing and will take years of abuse. mint condition! gorgeous, smooth wah sound! only trading as I would love to have the phaser pedal!
Quote by Entrant_21

I recently replaced the power jack to include a bright red led. the pedal is true bypass, and has no buffers (in or out) so it can freely drive a fuzz pedal without the mush usually associated with pedals before a fuzz. the two knobs at the front are for 'resonance' and 'Q' control. the resonance controls the wah transition (creates a cool sweel effect if the pedal is driven by a fuzz or distortion pedal) and the 'Q' control adjusts the harshness/gain of the input. its got a new battery and is just slightly longer than a crybaby, shown in the photo for reference but has the same battery loading bay. has a tough metal casing and will take years of abuse. mint condition! gorgeous, smooth wah sound! only trading as I would love to have the phaser pedal!

pm'd

There we go =] Pictures for ya. I'll get pics of the screwdriver later?

It has Tap Tempo by the by
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07

There we go =] Pictures for ya. I'll get pics of the screwdriver later?

It has Tap Tempo by the by

Cool. Get me those screwdriver pics as soon as you're able!
free bump for ya, till I get pictures ^^;;

Would you be willing to trade both (Fuzz chorus) for the Delay and screwdriver?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
free bump for ya, till I get pictures ^^;;

Would you be willing to trade both (Fuzz chorus) for the Delay and screwdriver?

Most likely. But I've got several offers on both so time is of the essence!
okay okay, camera broke, so no pictures of the screwdriver D: But its a philips head, perfect size for about anything. I have the other kind of head (Flat I think its called) if you need it.

I'd like to get a little something extra than just the Fuzz, but Just Fuzz is okay =]

PM me?

PS. Is the Phase gone?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Sorry man. I meant skreddy screwdriver the pedal. I was beginning to wonder if people were getting the wrong idea. But the phaser and the huckleberry have both been traded anyway.