...shredding really doesn't impress me that much.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
...shredding really doesn't impress me that much.

ya well he usually doesn't shred... im just saying, ya know?
Quote by Caseyizzle
ya well he usually doesn't shred... im just saying, ya know?

I guess. I prefer hearing more melodic solos with lots of emotion. But shredding can sound good if it's relevant to the atmosphere of the song.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Wow that sucked. Even I can shred better than that improvising.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

did you watch teller's right hand? i missed it twice, cause i expected penn to be making the drop. those guys are pretty good. of course, they had slash for misdirection, so thats kinda working for them. on the subject of slash: sure, he can move his fingers fast, if thats the best way we have to gauge skill.
I have no opinion on this matter.
The reason I prefer to listen to Slash's style, is because it's NOT freakin' shred!
The vast majority of his solos are melodic, that's his style, and that's why I, and millions of other people enjoy it.
who the hell said slash couldnt shred??
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by lotsofvolume
The reason I prefer to listen to Slash's style, is because it's NOT freakin' shred!
The vast majority of his solos are melodic, that's his style, and that's why I, and millions of other people enjoy it.

Bueno.

I like listening to Slash's stuff not just cause I love Les Pauls, but his playing is different than other Hard Rock stuff. He plays cause he loves it. Not so he can show people on here that he can shredz or something.
Slash is not a shredder , can play decently fast , but not a shredder. Anyways his brand of rock n roll guitar is just too awesome for me to pass SLASH FTW!
The best part of that video was not Slash "shredding", but those guys at the start:

"It's SLASH! IT'S SLASH! SLASH! SLASH!"

I lol'd.