I'm sick of the town I'm living in. It's just really boring. There is absolutely no culture here...

Actually, it might not be fair to say that. But there is very little culture. It's either everything is avante-garde or folk or whatever, or metal. That gets pretty boring real quick.

And I've already seen the whole city. I don't want to see the same streets anymore. I kind of just want to go somewhere new. Somebody like me just can't stay in the same place too long. I've got too much energy, and I need to keep occupied with new things, not the same old crap everyday. I'm tired of the monotony.

Anybody else feel the same way? Just kind of want to go on a spontaneous roadtrip, taking turns where it feels right, not using a map but just instinct to guide you? No real destination in mind, just looking for a new place...

What kind of adventures have you people been on? What's your hometown like? I'm bored right now, and this town just sucks...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Thats normal dude. When i fell like that i just go to a random bar/club and drink to the ground.
my hometown is ok...rather quiet...We have pretty much everything we need right here...I only go into the city (Munich, which is like 20 minutes by train) when I need Guitar/PC stuff or whatever...rarely for going into clubs/bars
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by E V H 5150
\Just kind of want to go on a spontaneous roadtrip, taking turns where it feels right, not using a map but just instinct to guide you? No real destination in mind, just looking for a new place...

hell yes. i have always wanted to do that, but considering the price of gas......

and the redwood forests. someday ill make it out to them
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
^^^^^yes
dude i live in a tiny hick town called GRASS VALLEY. thats all there is too. im goin on a kiling spree.
my hometown is Houston, TX....

but i live in nowhere KS (with courage the dog)... so i feel ya man....

i feel ya.

.......... have you tried weed and guitar?

o wait...
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
my hometown is Houston, TX....

but i live in nowhere KS (with courage the dog)... so i feel ya man....

i feel ya.

.......... have you tried weed and guitar?

o wait...

Like the BONG GUITAR ?
I'm right here with you, man. Even though..I guess I could just visit St. Louis whenever I feel like you do. But, yes. I DO feel like that.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I'm not big on drugs. I don't smoke or drink or anything like that. Not my thing. I live in a place called Janesville, Wisconsin. And there is almost nothing to do here. There's really no culture here. At least, not a diverse culture.

I've been to Madison and Milwaukee, which are exciting places to be, but I don't really want to spend too much time in big cities. I don't know. I just need something new, and I love travelling. That's the greatest feeling in the world, going somewhere new and meeting new people. People in this city suck. They're all a-holes. A lot of "hicks" and "gangsters". And a lot of egotistical kids in my school who think that their GPA or whatever means they're god.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
i think pretty much every teenager feels the same way. just deal with it until you can go to college.
I have no opinion on this matter.