I tried to fornicate with an Asian girl tonight. things went well at first, it felt all like exotic and different.

then, i looked at her eyes... and I have no idea why but I started to lose it

and I couldn't stop laughing... kinda ruined the mood.

anyway.

I'm too embarrassed to tell any of my real life friends, so here we are.
How much did she cost?
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

i spent about 6 dollars on a drink for her that i drank half of.

she claimed to be a hard-ass so I got her some jameson, and she hated it.
so...............did you still do her?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
i told her that i got really high with my roommates and i was just losing it, she seemed to buy it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you, sir, are a big sack of suck. nothing more.

*leaves*
Don't paint me out to be a dick man, like, I feel bad. I don't know why I freaked out, it just happened... I'm still trying to figure it out.

I'm just damn quick on my feet to have gotten out of the situation unharmed.
dont worry, i totally threw it all at this chick tonight...i was like what would you do if i did this *kissed her*. she kissed me back for a bit, then was like, well i cant its just a bad time for me. it would sound like i got turned down, but after i sobered up, i realized i probably would have regretted it if i had gone any further with her.

yeah, beer does that to you
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I'm not afraid of getting shot down or having a one-night stand I might be ashamed of the next morning.

I'm just kinda half-ashamed, half-really-amused at the fact that I started laughing uncontrollably. I need to go to bed, this is weird as ****.
Quote by pratt121
Don't paint me out to be a dick man, like, I feel bad. I don't know why I freaked out, it just happened... I'm still trying to figure it out.

I'm just damn quick on my feet to have gotten out of the situation unharmed.

Maybe she sparked your memory on something hilarious.
Sounds like someone is gaining respect for women? ..Or you just have a tiny wang and didn't want her to see it, so you started laughing hoping she would no longer be in the mood. (even though, seeing that she's asian, she's PROBABLY seen smaller)
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
the wierdest this that ever happened to me was me and my ex girlfriend were doin it on her boyfriends bed waiting for him to get back from his volleyball practice. we were both laughing at ourselves the entire time.

good ****
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by pratt121
I'm not afraid of getting shot down or having a one-night stand I might be ashamed of the next morning.

I'm just kinda half-ashamed, half-really-amused at the fact that I started laughing uncontrollably. I need to go to bed, this is weird as ****.

and that my friend is the only kink in the kog of random hook ups. if only booze lasted until about noon to the next morning...

well, atleast you figured one thing out tonight....that you dont have a thing for asians
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Let me state for the record that I have nothing against asians or their appearance, I just was doing things with this girl and her face...

I mean, you really had to have seen it.

If I was just like "yo, I was banging a chick and her facial expression made me laugh so hard I had to pull out"

it'd be the same basic story, she just happens to be Asian... I dunno.
Quote by pratt121
Let me state for the record that I have nothing against asians or their appearance, I just was doing things with this girl and her face...

I mean, you really had to have seen it.

If I was just like "yo, I was banging a chick and her facial expression made me laugh so hard I had to pull out"

it'd be the same basic story, she just happens to be Asian... I dunno.

maybe you thought it was funny how she looks exactly like her mom & sister except younger?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
he waz thnkn of tEh azn picz

lolololol

well hey man dont worry about it. it happens to the best of us.....*cough*not!*cough*
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by pratt121
I just was doing things with this girl and her face...

Sigged!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
don't sweat it. everyone has their own tastes when it comes to girls. there's plenty of guys who don't like white/asian/black etc. type or w/e.