Ive been trying to play layla (the unplugged version) on guitar for a while but i cant get it to sound right I'm using this tab layla_acoustic_ver5 for guitar pro
the main part im having trouble is the bars 7 to 13 the kinda solo thingy

can any1 give me a tip
Last edited by tweetweet at May 31, 2008,
Quote by tweetweet
mabe i shouldve say - a suggestion on how to play it

with your fingers.

believe me, ive tried to play guitar with a lot of different appendages, and fingers always seem to work the best.
I have no opinion on this matter.
don't use your penis as a pick....those scars NEVER go away.....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by GLP_Arclite
here's £5

Well played.

To TS, just practice it slowly.

EDIT: I just looked at the tab, and my advice has changed; get some lessons, that is a very easy solo, and I don't mean this as an insult, but unless you just picked up a guitar, a few months of experience should be enough for that.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by tweetweet
has any1 got anything helpful to say? pleaz

We will not when you talk like that,

and especially when it's in the wrong forum.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by ninja dude
don't use your penis as a pick....those scars NEVER go away.....

Oh good idea sure that might help
I did the entire song for my guitar class last year. I you're learning both the solos then you're ****ed on the second one if you can't do that part.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I did the entire song for my guitar class last year. I you're learning both the solos then you're ****ed on the second one if you can't do that part.

+1
I thought the first solo was relatively easy. I haven't tried the second solo. I just prefer playing the chords and singing along to it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
the pit is not a guitar forum. go ask in guitar & bass basics.
from daylight...
...into darkness