I just got done watching 'Conan the Barbarian,' and I've got to say, probably the best 'for men' movie ever. I mean, it has it all: Killing, sex, killing, tits, blood, sex, killing, giant snakes, sex, action, tits, James Earl Jones, tits, giant morphing snake dudes, giant orgies, sex, action, tits, violence. Oh, and The Governator, Arnold Schwarzenneger. For reals. Can the pit top this?
I always thought that BASEketball was a good man movie. All the girls I know hate it, but all the guys I know love it
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Die Hard with a vengeance. Nothing will ever top the scene where Bruce Willis walks into a black neighbourhood wearing a sign saying "I hate n*ggers". Balls the size of watermelons.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Definitely Die Hard. Anyone who says otherwise please hand in your balls at the desk.
Shoot 'Em Up or Planet Terror.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by TheClincher
*gives grundy his balls*

I'm not the desk, this is the desk

Don't worry the libary is just a front.
On the other thread, one option is Scarface.

Scarface isnt a just "man" movie. Cos girls love it too :/ Somehow they find Al Pacino attractive, and hence they even like the violence! lol.

Same with 300. Cos the guy who plays Leonidus is the guy who plays the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera.

But 300 just ****ing pwns.