Page 1 of 2
I read a thread about a guy cracking up while attempting to have sex with an asian girl...

I had sex with an ex girlfriend on her boyfriend's bed while he went to volleyball practice, and it was wierd because we both couldn't stop laughing.

I might regret asking.... but who else has had an odd encounter?
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Uhm. One time at work I was tucking in my shirt and a gay co worker put his hand in my pants. I looked at him like 'wtfnoob' but he kept right on a feelin as i did nothing...

..yeah...
Not I.

Quote by TheClincher
Uhm. One time at work I was tucking in my shirt and a gay co worker put his hand in my pants. I looked at him like 'wtfnoob' but he kept right on a feelin as i did nothing...

..yeah...

Pics or it didnt happen.
sup?
Quote by TheClincher

..yeah...

i was at a party and was with this girl. in the morning we were all sitting their watching conan the barbarian as it came in the newspaper. while watching it i was getting a handjob under a blanket while me and all my friends kept shouting CONAN!!!!!!

was pretty strange but i enjoyed both the handjob and conan
Well, there was this walrus..
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i was at volleyball practice and i came home to see my gf. she was red in the face and was laughing while we had sex..

wait a tec..

/attempted humor
dont know if this counts.

but the other week, my girlfriend and i were having sex, her on top. i thought it would be funny to call out rape. so i started calling out "wtf, i gave you no concent, this is rape" she jumped up off me all worried and i laughed my head off.

but she is normal, so i guess it isnt really weird. or what you would call an entounter since it happens so often,
Well on another occasion, at work, same gay dude comes up to me and begins making out with my neck. Again, I was all 'wtfnoob' but I didn't make him stop for some reason.

...yeah...

I would say the weirdest... Was having sex with this girl (my ex, but was going out with her at the time) in a park/field. It was pitch black, and we just did it in the middle of this field.

Then this dog ran over to us lol. Started tryin to lick our faces and runnin around us an that, and the owner started to walk over.

Attempting to think quickly i grabbed this chocolate bar, showed it to the dog and lobbed it randomly.

What do you think happened.

It hit the god damn owner.
Lol.

That was the quickest i've ever zipped up.
I've had sex with a pregnant women.
Nobody ever believes me when I tell them that, I don't expect it you guys to believe it either. But it happended.
So I was doing my dog in the middle of a park when it suddenly ran off.
Then someone threw chocolate at me. WTF.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by CobbZ

What do you think happened.

dog ate it, died.

but then i read on

Quote by solid_moose

lollll
Quote by solid_moose

win
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
I've had sex with a pregnant women.
Nobody ever believes me when I tell them that, I don't expect it you guys to believe it either. But it happended.

I believe you
not really sex related (i is still a virgin) but one time me and my gf were kissin and niether of us could stop laughin
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
me and my girlfriend were making out at the bottom of these stairs at my school and one of the teachers walked up behind us and just stood there. and then he asked my gf if she wanted to do him a favor and i said **** this and we ran up the stairs. i never saw taht guy again though. i dont even know if he was a teacher
anyone that its happened to knows that a queef is the funniest thing ever
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
anyone that its happened to knows that a queef is the funniest thing ever

true. i let out a "HA!" when it happened, tho she was occupied so i dont think she noticed. felt kinda bad for laughing, tho i dont think i should have (felt bad) looking back on it

but most def funny. totally ruins the moment
I've lost my Bovine Virginity.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Queef meaning............... yes educate me with your sexual slang.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by breakstuff
Queef meaning............... yes educate me with your sexual slang.

Vagina fart, when air is pushed up there during sex (often doggystyle) it gets farted back out.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
My girlfriend hates her grandma as do I so we had sex in her grandparents bed to spite them.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Vagina fart, when air is pushed up there during sex (often doggystyle) it gets farted back out.

I remember a guy getting slated in a thread a while back because he dumped a girl on the basis that she queefed once. He was trying to be all macho about it. "That was disgusting bitch get off me Imma leavin' " sort of thing.

We tried to explain to him that queefs are more or less caused by the guy, he couldn't get his head around it

What a cunt

Quote by pinksalmon
My girlfriend hates her grandma as do I so we had sex in her grandparents bed to spite them.

Old people
Last edited by rizo299 at May 31, 2008,
Haha I had sex once at my school, during the night. Only thing I didn't know was that there was a function there, and he had begun to f*ck on the grass right outside that building as the function ended.

People started coming out, and the girl just wanted to keep going while I was turning literally limp inside of her...

We got away just in time.
A U S S I E
Quote by solid_moose

Oh dear. That caused uncontrollable lol for some reason.
I work at an ice cream place, and there is this gay guy who works there, and one time I went to zip up my fly because it came undone, but then I realized that he had forced his hand in my pants and was caressing my penis.

...yeah.....
I had sex with a lass i was seein, and just as i was about to blow her mam walked in the room, so i had to make a choice do i finish inside of her n let her mam be horrified for life?? or do i pull out n spray all over....

Her mam never did recover
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

You have just created a 5th.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

for that you get the tower of lulz, with which you can reach the lulgods
Me and my girlfriend were laying on her sofa watching a movie, with a blanket.

She started to give me a blowjob all of a sudden. (H)

Half way through, her mum walks in, we just move quick and pretend to lay down.

So yeah, I was laying there with no underwear/trousers on for the next hour and 15 minutes whilst she watched the film with us, bad times.

Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
this one time at band-camp ...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by BassyJoey
Me and my girlfriend were laying on her sofa watching a movie, with a blanket.

She started to give me a blowjob all of a sudden. (H)

Half way through, her mum walks in, we just move quick and pretend to lay down.

So yeah, I was laying there with no underwear/trousers on for the next hour and 15 minutes whilst she watched the film with us, bad times.

I've never laughed so much in my life.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

+1
"Their eyes, black in kingdoms of gold, like the rocks of this desert, where we wander in circles, tails up the ass of time..."
ever seen knocked up???

I watched that with my ex once...... and her mom

Wow it was awkward

And she gave lectures about 'how u should always be careful about getting pregnant'
Two words: Telephone Box.
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Go on...

lol.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Page 1 of 2