A couple of friends and I were hanging around outside a community center and this little black kid comes up to us and asks my friend Michael what time it is and he says "Time for you to get off welfare". And then the kid started cussing. He said was gonna come back with his big brother and a knife. So we kept laughing because it was so funny and about 10 minutes later the kid comes back and this tall buff guy who looked about 6'4" was walking with him. We all booked and went separate ways. Then we met up at the same spot and he was gone.

And then we had Game Day at my school. First me and my friend David started playing Call of Duty 4. I was doing pretty good. Then we went over to some of the other rooms and played Rock Band. Then went back to another room to play Call of Duty. Then we took turns causing havoc in GTA 4. It was pretty fun.
So your friend acted like a douche towards someone he didn't know (with potentially racist comments) and all of you just laughed? And then you cowardly ran away, even though you outnumbered the two who rightly wanted to beat you up?

You deserved to get beaten up.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
guitarnoobie
UG's biggest Twat

+1

im mean, whay be annoying to somone who wants the time?
Yeah. Racism is hilarious. Kill yourself.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Your friend is a douchebag for making those comments, and the rest of you are as well for laughing at that and then running like little bitches.

Grow a pair.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
You and your friends suck, I hope that big guy finds you and beats you up. Also a couple of you running away from 1 guy? Pussies.
I lol'd. I support your cause. Prepare for flames incoming though because the first post in a thread decides the bias of 80% of the following posts.
you deserve to die
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by GerGuam
I lol'd. I support your cause. Prepare for flames incoming though because the first post in a thread decides the bias of 80% of the following posts.

Wrong. If this were true, threads would not turn into arguments, because according to your post, everyone would agree. Er, 80% of them would.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I am proud to be the first to say *Reported*
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by GerGuam

Yes, because one post on an internet forum surpasses someone being a racist prick, and his friends who run off like pussies.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me