Today is a very sad day , my Roland Juno 106 is no more after an unfortunate fall from a dodgy keyboard stand at a gig. So I am looking for something to replace this , I just need something that does all the usual Keyboard sounds well as I don't like gigging with alot of gear (Especially Organs) and also is capable of some synthesiser capabilities however this is not fully necessary as I have other things for that job. Oh and by the way im looking in a price range between £500 - £800.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
I don't need one of them , My last major G.A.S spree ended with a Minimoog Voyager on my doorstep.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Tell us the story!!!!!!!
Please
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Korgs and Yamahas. Only look at sampled synths.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Get one of these babies, they rock.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.