LOL. i wouldnt like to play it. =S
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Well, it would be nice for travel!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Grönis
Well, it would be nice for travel!

Or scratching your back !
Elle moe is elle va.
has anyone thought maybe u play it standing up? hanging from a strap, its not hard to notice the big metal things with strap buttons sticking out of it lol
Quote by TERU
I wonder how it plays?

Painfully.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
I played a headless bass like that it was pretty interesting.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Aria and Steinberger make guitars pretty close to that. Minimal bodies, enough to house the pickup and onboard electronics (which are normally more complex to make up for the loss of body tone). Some have fold out rests to play sitting, but most have straps. A couple models I've seen also have a preamp and headphone jack, as they're designed to be for travelling.

Some of the nicer ones include a 3-knob EQ, piezo pickups in addition to magnetic ones, and other little details.

They're a little awkward as they're normally neck heavy, but very nice to play on otherwise.

The one in this picture looks a little bare, though. Especially since there's no finish.
it would have insane neckdive
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
it would have insane neckdive

Not with how high the strap button is positioned on it.
i wonder how much sustain it has? i mean it probably has nearly zero sustain with a no body.
I can see some video of some asian kid playing 32 nps sweep tapping composition of the Indiana Jones theme with that thing on youtube by next week.

and how does that thing have any sound character to it with no body?
Well, at least the fret access would be infinite.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I went to a Maynard Ferguson concert once and his bassist had a stand-up bass that looked a lot like this... only TALLER.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
I played a steinberger once, it's basically the same thing, but better looking. It actually played and sounded half decent.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by weorge
has anyone thought maybe u play it standing up? hanging from a strap, its not hard to notice the big metal things with strap buttons sticking out of it lol

i thought those were arm rests...
O O

___
dude, they've only got 24 frets on that thing... they could've gotten like 30!11!1!!!!1!!
O O

___