So, My parents on a house in Buffalo and some rented apartments next door, The neighbours house caught fire or something and then damaged our house considerably and causing our tennants to move out of the neighbouring appartments too.

I'm assuminggg, We would claim off his insurance for damage + loss of rent? and then, if he didnt have any, sue? him, although if he has no money, how does it work? + i'm assuming his house fire damaged other property too.
Well was the fire his fault like his own incompatence or was it an accident
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Sue, that's the American way!
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
you put the claim in to your own insurance company. if the fault lies with the neighbors, your insurance company will take the necessary actions. simple as.
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.