So i've been playing electric guitar for about 4 years now and lately ive been thinking about buying a new guitar. I play fast metal/alternative stuff so i want something with a heavy sound, a fast neck but still with good cleans. The guitar has to have a floyd rose trem and id prefer it to have a explorer or V shape. Ive been looking at the Jackson KE 3 and the BC Rich mockingbird ST but i havent actually played them.. are they good? can anyone recommend any other guitars? Im currently using a Korg AX1500 for distortion running into a Peavey Studio Pro 112 amp but im planning on buying a new amp soon aswell. um.. yeah. oh and my budget is between 1000$ and 2000$. thanks in advance
dean razorbacks, i think the necks are fast, well on my DB whihc is bolt on, and the ml that i use when i go to GC to try stuff out which is neck thru and i still think its still fast, so i would say deans cause the razorbacks have a v shape plus are basically a v mixed with a explorer
Quote by F8iscruel
dean razorbacks, i think the necks are fast, well on my DB whihc is bolt on, and the ml that i use when i go to GC to try stuff out which is neck thru and i still think its still fast, so i would say deans cause the razorbacks have a v shape plus are basically a v mixed with a explorer

Yeah sounds like a dean razorback would be just right for you or a v, they come in a few different designs also. Check out musiciansfriend.com and check out the deans.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5