09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

no.

Ask a real question. Perhaps one that makes some sense.

Then we can answer you.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
can i use whammy bar at any guitar? i'm planning to use one at my guitar
the way you word it makes it hard to understand.

i think you are thinking about installing one on your guitar that did not come with one.

if that is what your trying to get at then i think it would be better to get a guitar that already has one.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
the way you word it makes it hard to understand.

i think you are thinking about installing one on your guitar that did not come with one.

if that is what your trying to get at then i think it would be better to get a guitar that already has one.

can i install a whammy bar on a guitar without one?
^It depends. There are always options. Les Pauls, for example, don't have a tremolo system, but you can get tremolo systems like the Bigsby for the guitar. The Bigsby for the Les Paul, however, is Les Paul exclusive. You can't purchase any tremolo system and bolt it onto any guitar.

Start by telling us what kind of guitar you have.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
whammy bar is the bar one that sticks out in the bridge right?

my guitar have this hole near the bridge i think it's for the bar?
Quote by chll
whammy bar is the bar one that sticks out in the bridge right?

my guitar have this hole near the bridge i think it's for the bar?

OHH. I think I see what you are asking. Not all whammy bars will fit into that hole. What kind of guitar is it?
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by chll
can i use whammy bar at any guitar?

I'm affraid this makes no sense what so ever.

After reading your later posts, it seems like you're just spamming.

If you are being serious, then please post a picture of this "hole". It is probably a hole for the bar- as I've never seen any other sought of hole. It would be obvious though if it was for the bar.
Quote by ze monsta
A whammy bar isn't actually a tremolo...

Tremolo is a variation is volume, whereas vibrato is a variation in pitch.

nearly everyone is aware of that already, but most people refer to the system as the tremolo system nonetheless...
Quote by silvadolla
nearly everyone is aware of that already, but most people refer to the system as the tremolo system nonetheless...

QFTT!

It doesn't matter if it's technically wrong, it's a familiarity thing, kinda like how a lot of southerners refer to Pepsi as coke. It's just comfortable. I know I'll always call Pluto a planet too.
Quote by OsokDracul
QFTT!

It doesn't matter if it's technically wrong, it's a familiarity thing, kinda like how a lot of southerners refer to Pepsi as coke. It's just comfortable. I know I'll always call Pluto a planet too.

that was my point, i was responding to another person's comment if you didn't notice
I know it was your point; I was agreeing with you and giving further examples. No need for you to seem hostile...
Quote by supergerbil
I'm affraid this makes no sense what so ever.

After reading your later posts, it seems like you're just spamming.

If you are being serious, then please post a picture of this "hole". It is probably a hole for the bar- as I've never seen any other sought of hole. It would be obvious though if it was for the bar.

i don't have pics

but i'm serious about the question

cuz i'm planning to buy a whammy bar and use it on my strat
Quote by OsokDracul
I know it was your point; I was agreeing with you and giving further examples. No need for you to seem hostile...

er, sorry, I get a little testy on this board sometimes, people never seem to read my posts fully and state nearly exactly what was implied by my comment, redundancy out of lack of comprehension... D:
Quote by silvadolla
er, sorry, I get a little testy on this board sometimes, people never seem to read my posts fully and state nearly exactly what was implied by my comment, redundancy out of lack of comprehension... D:

That's completely understandable.
just go buy a ****ing stratocaster whammy bar from ebay
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
You can use a whammy bar if you have a locking tremelo system, that's pretty much the standard for the tremelo bars.
"I've taken myself to the edges of life my way. And I'm still here."