...and im just wandering, coz i think it was a pirated copy, (had no credits at the end) whether this was the actual endpoint of the movie...

SPOILERS

(seriously)

Camera drifting baackwards up the stairs looking upon dead sweeney and old wife on top of each other

Spoiler end

thanks...
PSN: Noverion
Yes that is the ending.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
ahh thanks a lot, was hoping i hadnt missed anything

and damn that film was gory, i feel sick

but i was great so i forgive burton

*eugh*
i duno, i cant remember the end but when i went to see that, i didnt know it was a musical and they started singing and i thought it was just like that bit or something so i said to my brother

"ide laugh if it was a musical"

and he goes

"it is douchebag"

*facepalm*
Quote by lozabee
i duno, i cant remember the end but when i went to see that, i didnt know it was a musical and they started singing and i thought it was just like that bit or something so i said to my brother

and he goes

"it is douchebag"

*facepalm*

lol
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Damn that movie has a sad ending
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Damn that movie has a sad ending

aye, it does indeed

i have never seen anything so gory though, granted im not one for scary/gory films but still, i got the ne rambo recently, and i expect thats gonna be even worse, ala s ive never seen any of the original 3(?) so...
Some things about it were good and some were crap. Small things bugged me - their accents were inconsistent (they could have got away with just being rubbish) and his teeth kept changing. The scene with them sat on a beach or having a picnic etc was good though
Quote by Noverion
i got the ne rambo recently, and i expect thats gonna be even worse, ala s ive never seen any of the original 3(?) so...
Rambo isn't gorey. Only one person dies in First Blood.
Quote by smb
Some things about it were good and some were crap. Small things bugged me - their accents were inconsistent (they could have got away with just being rubbish) and his teeth kept changing. The scene with them sat on a beach or having a picnic etc was good thoughRambo isn't gorey. Only one person dies in First Blood.

the new one, is that first blood?
Quote by Twist of fate
Ending:

Benjamin barker?
BENJAMIN BARKER!!!
*Stab* *twists in neck* *stab* *stab*

Hang on, is that the bit with Judge Turpin? Cos that's not the ending - it's the bit where they go into the cellar thing again after that

Apparently they had to cut some of the gore out - i think it used to be even worse
Noverion, that is the ending.

That movie is one of my favorites [who could tell? ]
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
ending=amazing. good themes going on there
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I liked the movie, but 3/4ths of it was just endless singing upon endless singing...
Sacha Baron-Cohen was suprisingly good. I remember seeing at the cinema with my girlfriend. Brilliant film. Then again, everything that Tim Burton touches is brilliant.
Quote by lozabee

and he goes

"it is douchebag"

*facepalm*

when my sister wne to see it she said a group of guys didnt know it was a musical either....sucks for them

but i thought it was really good, and im not really into musicals at all, except avenue q which is awesome