44%

yay i r not t3h meteriul fr 4chan
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

You are 85% 4chan material.

You are the true face of 4chan. You're the type of person who finds racist jokes and sick humor hilarious, raids CoS, makes personal army requests whenever you see someone you dislike on Youtube, gets off to 5-year-olds, and calls Gamestop at 3 AM to ask for Battletoads. You scare me... and yet, I love you.

Also,

>newfags cant green
Btw, if you answer the first question with 18 or lower, you are underage B&

96% 4chan here. I don't know whether to be proud or cry (Yes, I use /b/)

>ITT: Newfags can't green.
I bet none of you even know who Candlejack is do you, you wor-
Last edited by Mazzakazza at May 31, 2008,
And btw dudes, 64%...
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by soulflyV

You are the true face of 4chan. You're the type of person who finds racist jokes and sick humor hilarious, raids CoS, makes personal army requests whenever you see someone you dislike on Youtube, gets off to 5-year-olds, and calls Gamestop at 3 AM to ask for Battletoads. You scare me... and yet, I love you.

Also,

>newfags cant green

o

m

g

i actually got the question with: when i was..

should i be ashamed of myself?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by lexaah
i actually got the question with: when i was..

should i be ashamed of myself?

I got it too, but only because a friend told me about it.

Edit: Oh yeah, 23%
You are 76% 4chan material.

You're an average 4channer - far from being a newfag, with plenty of knowledge of our subculture and various memes, and the potential to be downright hilarious at times. Yet you've managed to keep a few shreds of your sanity, and aren't the out-of-hand Anonymous that makes it to those news reports. In other words, you are the best kind of 4channer.

I guess dats good... ?
14. What would you get your sister for her birthday?
A pair of earrings
A book I think she'd enjoy
A video game she hinted at wanting
A subscription to a yaoi site
A kilo of coke
Pregnant

The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.

And i've never even been there.
You are 0% 4chan material.

You should probably never, ever visit 4chan because it will anger you to no end and/or scar you for life. That being said, get off the Internet. Now.

What actualy is 4chan anyway?
You are 21% 4chan material.

You're not really that cut out for 4chan, but hey, not everyone understands us. If you want to become one of us, trying lurking more (known to us as LURK THE F--- MOAR), otherwise GTFO.

Thank the lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
You are 25% 4chan material.

You're not really that cut out for 4chan, but hey, not everyone understands us. If you want to become one of us, trying lurking more (known to us as LURK THE F--- MOAR), otherwise GTFO.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
71%
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by TEK34
What actualy is 4chan anyway?

If you're not over 18, otherwise known as Underage B&, don't go, but if you are, go to 4chan.org and visit the random board.

THIS POST COMES WITH A HEALTH WARNING: 4CHAN /b/ REGULARLY CONTAINS GORE, HENTAI, SICK ****, MEMES, AND OTHER DISGUSTING MATERIAL.

Thing is, you'll either find it disgusting or hilarious
You are 44% 4chan material.

You're still a newfag. LURK THE F--- MOAR. If you're not a sicko, we can't help that (at least not by trying), but you could at least learn more about us. I suggest you start with some random browsing on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

1%

Not sure where the 1% came from, I despise 4chan. Also I don't have a favourite anime so the last question was stupid.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
77%

You're an average 4channer - far from being a newfag, with plenty of knowledge of our subculture and various memes, and the potential to be downright hilarious at times. Yet you've managed to keep a few shreds of your sanity, and aren't the out-of-hand Anonymous that makes it to those news reports. In other words, you are the best kind of 4channer.

Yaww ?
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by Mazzakazza
Btw, if you answer the first question with 18 or lower, you are underage B&

96% 4chan here. I don't know whether to be proud or cry (Yes, I use /b/)

>ITT: Newfags can't green.
I bet none of you even know who Candlejack is do you, you wor-

I bet nobody got the Candlejack joke qu
You are 99% 4chan material.

OH GOD..

Quote by soulflyV
I bet nobody got the Candlejack joke qu

Dude, Candlejack is my fap mat-

Quote by NielsWho

OH GOD..

Hello Gamestop, I'm looking for a copy of Battletoads for the Nintendo Wii.
Quote by NielsWho

OH GOD..

Dude, Candlejack is my fap mat-

You're doing it wrong. When you say Candlejack you don't ha
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I'm *reported*% 4chan.

This isn't 4chan, it won't be 4chan, go back to 4chan.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington