We are a fairly new band and have started (well I did) a group for are fans on UG. I am the lead guitarist.

If you would like to like help with are song writing you can (willingly of course) you could recommend a name for a song of a riff from a song you like or even something you wrote yourself if you want. We havent written any songs yet.

Are first song we are planning to be a single for a tribute to everyone here at UG. And we figured "why not let them help with the song so it will be everything they like?" post your ideas and everything here please. Or join are fan group.

We would appreciate song name recomendations, lyrics, song riff recomendations, lead guitar, rythm guitar, bass part and I know just about nothing about drums so drum parts really appreciated.

Also we dont want any profanity in are music. I stand for better things then cursing.

Also how does everyone like the new siggy?
Last edited by Kylen Johnson at May 31, 2008,
Stop quadruple posting, there's an edit button, use it. Otherwise your threads will be closed. Also be patient, you can't expect a reply to your posts straight away dude. By the way you're using the wrong "are". In the context you are using it, it should be "our"

Good luck with the band mate.

*reported*
Theres a edit button? Where?

Never mind I found it. I fix posts. Sorry didnt see it. Dont pay much attention usually. lol
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
Well thanks for looking out for me like that. God Bless.

OK EVERYONE I JUST UPLOADED SOMETHING I WANT TO MAKE AS A INTRO INTO A SINGLE PLEASE EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ITS UNDER MISC. UNSIGNED BANDS. NAME OF BAND IS OVER THE EDGE.
So basically you want people to write lyrics, riffs, songs, etc for you, and even come up with YOUR BAND'S name? Maybe you should write your own lyrics, riffs, etc?
We are but we wanted to know if anyone had like any requests for anything in a song. We were going to dedicate a song to everyone here at UG and we wanted to know what everyone would like to be in the song. Sorry if I am not making any sense right now. I am not very good at explaining things.

Also we were not going to use exactly what they sent us. We were going to do a little editing first.
Last edited by Kylen Johnson at Jun 2, 2008,