Me and a friend wrote this, then did one take for recording (after JUST figuring out the general idea of the song) with a tape recorder...There is no vocal melody/drums yet (There will be soon). Just wondering what you guys think of it so far?

Its in my UG profile "Rough Rough Version/Idea"

C4C
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Hey there

It sounds like you have a really solid idea there for a great reggae like song. (im guessing thats the idea?) I really like the melodic lines as well as the chord arpeggios and the progression sounds solid. Id like to hear a more filled out version with a bass line and maybe some rhythm guitar as well as drums, but it sounds great so far!

(and also the guitar tone sounds extremely good considering its from a tape recorder )
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.
Last edited by DuckX at May 31, 2008,
Quote by DuckX

(and also the guitar tone sounds extremely good considering its from a tape recorder )

First of all; Thanks for the feedback. And I have a peavey classic 50, and my buddy has an AC30 (The bastard..)--If you were at all curious
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String