Does anybody listen to them? They're one of my favorite bands, and they're all improv masters. Check out some of the "Live At The Quick" videos on YouTube to see how great they are. So who else is a fan of them?

I posted this here because I wasn't really sure of what genre they fall under.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
They are one of my favorite bands too. Like at the quick is amazing. As for what genre they fall under most would consider them Bluegrass/Jazz Fusion but that could put them in with other bands like the David Grisman Quintet which is a very different band. I get to see Bela Fleck this summer without his Flecktones which sucks because Victor Wooten is AMAZING!!!
I heard about them after i discovered Wooten... It's pretty cool...

But I dont like the electronic drum machine thing that Wootens brother plays.. it looks cool but it sounds like butt.
Quote by pwnerer
I heard about them after i discovered Wooten... It's pretty cool...

But I dont like the electronic drum machine thing that Wootens brother plays.. it looks cool but it sounds like butt.

Its called a Drumitar. He gets some interesting beats out of that but it wouldnt replace a real set. But Mr. Flecks pretension ensures that they would have something dumb like that. SynthTax Makes them in case you were wondering.