** ALSO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN 7 STRINGS

**OPEN TO OFFERS OF ALL KIND... IF IT HAS A FLOYD ROSE, I WILL CONSIDER... DONT WANT ANY SQUIERS, J TURSERS, ANYTHING OF THAT SORT

**EDIT ADDED 2 PICS TO HELP KICK IT OFF!

hi, 1st post on the forums, looking for a guitar... preferrably dean dimebag. or razorback... can offer other things, never know what would interest me... will ship first to reputable trader on the board. prefer same time shipping... heres a list of the 360 stuff

Xbox 360 with custom painted case 'red sky theme', 12 volt mod fans with blue/green leds

20gig hd
quick charge kit with 2 battery packs
wireless headset
3 wired headsets
chat pad
xbox live vision cam
vga hd / av cables (have cables for component hd too)
5 games... grand theft auto 4, call of duty 4, bioshock, forza 2, fifa 08
1 controller

everything runs great the console was manufactuered 10/07, it has HDMI port, new gpu heatsink, never had a freezing issue or any d.r.e's

i also have a 19" widescreen HD monitor that i used with it, that i would trade up for an amp or a good fx pedal and practice amp..... i can provide pictures of everything, but just didnt want to waste my time snapping pictures if there were no interest...

post or send me a pm, thanks
Last edited by kneedeepinhell at Jun 3, 2008,
what kinda amp u lookin for
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Would you be interested in selling GTA by itself? If so how much? Interested in trades for any pedals?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by hendrix_128
what kinda amp u lookin for

i'm open to offers, not 100% what im looking for amp wise...
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Would you be interested in selling GTA by itself? If so how much? Interested in trades for any pedals?

not at the moment man sorry, i dont have use for pedals or anything right now, i dont have a rig.... used to play and quit, just getting back into it
ibanez rg2exe2
peavey transtube 25w
pocket podn with power supply
3 guitar cables
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
I can trade you my behringher X V-amp. It's a decent Multi-effects pedal with a few amp models. I'm selling or trading my fender also but I can't trade that for your xbox.
Quote by fiend89
I can trade you my behringher X V-amp. It's a decent Multi-effects pedal with a few amp models. I'm selling or trading my fender also but I can't trade that for your xbox.

sorry, i'll have to pass on that
???
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Quote by RabbitGuitarist
ibanez rg2exe2
peavey transtube 25w
3 guitar cables

opps sorry didnt see ya there bro... i dont think i'd be too interested in your ibanez, i need a floyd... i might holler at you after i get a guitar about that peavey and pocket pod though
i have a dean dimebag....

but im not willing to trade it... cuz i have a 360

the dean is amazing so u should get one!
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by haveaniceday233
i have a dean dimebag....

but im not willing to trade it... cuz i have a 360

the dean is amazing so u should get one!

haha yeah man, thats what i'm lookin to get.... played the razor back and dime o flame in a store awesome guitars just the wallet cant handle that type of withdrawl right now.....
Quote by kneedeepinhell
haha yeah man, thats what i'm lookin to get.... played the razor back and dime o flame in a store awesome guitars just the wallet cant handle that type of withdrawl right now.....

yeah i got the dean from helll one its awesome... is expensive tho... took me about 2 years of saving my own money...(i dont have a job cause im young)
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by haveaniceday233
yeah i got the dean from helll one its awesome... is expensive tho... took me about 2 years of saving my own money...(i dont have a job cause im young)

never played the dfh but i can only assume its just as awesome as the dime o flame ... i think the employees will kick me out of the store if i stay any longer than i do haha
Quote by RabbitGuitarist
ibanez rg2exe2
peavey transtube 25w
3 guitar cables

ive got a xbox 360 premium to id be interesting in trading for those
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by ArmedForBattle
ive got a xbox 360 premium to id be interesting in trading for those

you could have pm'd him instead of jacking my thread... not to be rude or anything