i was thinking of buying a viper 400, and using the payments option. i was wondering if its legit and if there are any hidden fee's.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
no hidden fees but you should have good credit and a job so you can get approved for a certain amount. if you dont want to apply for anything go to americanmusical.com and they have "easy payment" options which i liked better than musicians friend.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by thejester
no hidden fees but you should have good credit and a job so you can get approved for a certain amount. if you dont want to apply for anything go to americanmusical.com and they have "easy payment" options which i liked better than musicians friend.

well im 15, and i have a job. but idk bout my credit
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by thejester

and i dont really have 200 to dish out every 31 days, because im buying other things too
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
Not for you . You need credit, and they hit you with tons of interest.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Yea MF doesnt give the payment plan to everybody. And being under 18 nobody is going to touch that as you are not legally responsible if you enter a contract. So they would have no legal way to make you pay them back.