im thinking of getting a nylon stirnged guitar
but im left handed.

can anyone suggest some cheap but decent classical guitars with a cut away?
it would help if you knew whther they were left handed but thats not so important, i can do that research myself if needs be
why dont you just get a classical guitar w/out a cutaway and then reverse the strings? im jw if the cutaway is a major deal here.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
because id also need to reverse the bridge and the nut wouldn't i?
the cutaway is preferable.
i play quite alot of stuff up there
Quote by Black-Metal
because id also need to reverse the bridge and the nut wouldn't i?
the cutaway is preferable.
i play quite alot of stuff up there

Below is a quote from frets.com. Swapping a classical righty to a lefty is easier than you think. Read on.

"If this were a classical guitar, with no saddle compensation angle, the conversion would be almost trivial. In fact, many classical guitars have wide enough slots in their nuts to allow reverse stringing with no modification at all. A mandolin or archtop jazz guitar would require a new lefty compensated bridge. A four string banjo needs only a new nut because its bridge can be reversed, while a five string banjo can't be converted at all for obvious reasons."

Plus, most classicals don't have pickguards, so the guitar would look normal restrung to a lefty. The cutaway bit is of course another problem in itself. Unless you're adamant about having a cutaway, there's quite a few options open to you.