Hey guys. Im just wondering something. in the Phil Collins song youll be in my heart theres this drum fill before the second verse and it seems like he put an effect on the drum for that. Does anybody know what he does to make his drums sound like that just for that fill?

(I looked to see if there was a Phil Collins Thread but i couldent find one)
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I think its just a bit of a delay... Possibly with some sort of chorus effect on it too...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I love that song.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by andyd93
I think its just a bit of a delay... Possibly with some sort of chorus effect on it too...

yeah thats what i was thinking too... i just wanted to see what other people have to say about this.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I love that song.

me too. great song by one of the best song writers of all time.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
me too. great song by one of the best song writers of all time.

now now let's not get carried away now...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I think all he does is mic his drum sets and puts the mics through some effects, it's not hard to do at all. Or at least that's what i think he does, i know he did that when he did ''Intruder'' on Peter Gabriel's album