Sounds like early The Who, with some Bush lyrics. Nice job. I like the distant feeling. Did you record it in a different room than you recorded it?
Quote by mepmep
Sounds like early The Who, with some Bush lyrics. Nice job. I like the distant feeling. Did you record it in a different room than you recorded it?

How strange, I haven't listened to The Who in about a year and I've never even heard of Bush - Should I check them out?

And no I didn't record it from another room, although that's an interesting idea... May have to try it sometime, I recorded it on Adobe Soundbooth and mastered it a little there to get the effect.

Quote by MV4824
Not bad! The song feels "distant" the way you recorded it (good thing). Your vocals are good, your guitaring is pretty good.. but the song still feels like it's lacking something.

Good job though!

Crit. my new song "At Peace" in my profile please.

I liked your song I can't wait to hear some of your stuff with lyrics and vocals. I'll have to try and figure out what's lacking, thanks man
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
Check em out they got a couple nice songs. (I meant vocals, not lyrics when I made the comment).
Yea, try recording in a different room lots of fun. (Except deleating all the white noise...)