good **** man i dig it. btw, your body language playing your song is hilarious. sixpounder hits real hard and good tho, so good ****in job.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by mr.shred
your screamer/guitarist is awesome!

Thanks, thats me.

The guy with the body language, I'm assuming you mean the drummer? He's hysterical when we gig. You should watch all the live videos.
I liked your live videos. I'd really like to see you guys do a dethklok cover lol. It sounds like maybe you could use another git player? Just a suggestion
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
I liked your live videos. I'd really like to see you guys do a dethklok cover lol. It sounds like maybe you could use another git player? Just a suggestion

We actually have another band member, a keyboardist, but he's been MIA lately... long story. But yah if he ends up leaving we're going to need some sort of second instrument, either a guitar or keyboard.
Very good. COB kicks ass, obviously.

Nice guitar, I have the same one, or close to it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Was a good cover of a good song. Looking forward to you getting another guitarist. Once you do, play this song again but with the leads and it'll be even better.