Anyone know where i can get some free or really cheap t-shirts? like not juist plain t-shirts, t shirts with some sort of design on them. i dont really care what the design is. im just looking for some new t-shirts, and i dont really have money to buy any.
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Salvation Army or some other thrift store
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Yeah, some kind of Army Surplus store or something is your only hope. You're not gonna get anything stylish or nice for free. Welcome to life.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by TJ1991
Yeah, some kind of Army Surplus store or something is your only hope. You're not gonna get anything stylish or nice for free. Welcome to life.

I laughed at your sig.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
goodwill is where i get mine but try old navy after holidays, they usually sell fourth of july tee's for a dollar
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Dude. You're poor as fuck. Get a job, I don't like seeing people without shirts on, well guys anyways.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

lol god guitar players are worthless lol, like **** man i play have nice gear and can afford t-shirts :P haha
Quote by Dillona
Dude. You're poor as fuck. Get a job, I don't like seeing people without shirts on, well guys anyways.

Yeah, whatever you say
Quote by rizo299
Do you genuinely believe that you can just get free t-shirts and that asking UG will help you find them?

Quote by The Picker
I think you can get a free T-Shirt if you donate blood.

^win.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by xAbyssusx
Yeah, whatever you say

Shh...

<.<
>.>
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I think he means like company shirts that advertise products, or are given at promotional events or whatever.
My brother got a pretty cool one on Halloween at the pub promoting some new lager. Just check for any promotional or charity events in your area.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.