Poll: Where should we attack?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where should we attack?
KATG
136 75%
BBV4L
46 25%
Voters: 182.
Page 1 of 18
Due to unknown reasons, KATG will be abandoned and UG has already been relocated, shown here. http://www.drawball.com/6z6mfmr

The KATG has been pinked out by someone unknown, so that ruined the entire plan, along with the fact that if a UG is drawn successfully there, it will just be blocked out again. http://www.drawball.com/72rndpg

My sincerest apologies, the plan didnt and isnt going to work out. Too many people have been randomly drawing ever since the Drawball League was formed, so the plan is to make the already large yellow UG bigger. At least the going was fun while it lasted. I hereby resign my position and will let you guys draw at will. Sorry guys.

Just keep making the UG in the upper left corner bigger
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at Jun 1, 2008,
can i have the h4x as well? since im in britain i can help after the wave and during.

i also think KATG!
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
KATG, imo.

h4x would help : D
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Twisted Magnum, read your profile comments and add me to MSN messenger.
Back in like 30 minutes.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I think neither... put it somewhere that doesn't have a large group of people defending it.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I need the h4x. Also, we severely outnumber them. There's no way they'll recover from this.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by _Mayday_

we're not spamming a forum...this is a online drawing game where we want to make a UG symbol, this is not illegal in any way shape or form.

Also...I am soooo in. I'm gonna need the H4X though, pm me?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Drawball isn't a forum.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

It's not illegal, and it's not a forum. It's a drawing.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
i believe the "h4x" this man speaks of is the proxy = ink trick.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I think we should stick with the original plan of KATG, although that's been kinda ruined by all the premature drawing going on there
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

I want hacks

And I don't understand the proxy trick. Do I have to download it?
Quote by Neer
I want hacks

And I don't understand the proxy trick. Do I have to download it?

+1 on the proxy bit.
No, there are 2 different ways for infinite ink.

1. Using a proxy- just Google "proxy server" and type the url "www.drawball.com", without the quotes, and draw normally. When you run out of ink, go back to the main proxy page, type in the url again, and draw again. Just repeat once you run out of ink.

2. Downloading a program that gives you special tools to draw. I will distribute these "h4x" throughout today.
search for a proxy on google.
go to drawball using the proxy
???
Profit!
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Whenever I use a proxy drawball doesn't work.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Dillona
Whenever I use a proxy drawball doesn't work.

yeah.

It doesnt load. Just a black hole.
Luckily I can just disconnect my internet and get 5% more ink.

Also guys, you get more ink out of the smallest brush than the biggest, and it's good to just scribble over something you're attacking rather than do perfectly straight lines. From a distance it makes their piece look worse, and you cover a larger area.
how do i get more ink? my 5% always runs out and when i refresh the page it stays at 0%
edit: nevermind just read above posts
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Sorry, I was focusing on the 'You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum.'

Those two words which I've seen extensively in these drawball threads....

I felt like bringing it to your attention before some stupid mod bans you all. I've been going on drawball and helping you guys out silently anyways, it's quite fun.
Quote by _Mayday_
Sorry, I was focusing on the 'You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum.'

Those two words which I've seen extensively in these drawball threads....

I felt like bringing it to your attention before some stupid mod bans you all. I've been going on drawball and helping you guys out silently anyways, it's quite fun.

You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

We're not doing anything wrong. This is one of the main things Drawball is used for.

Completely legit.

*Godfather music*
h4x too..
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
My vote goes to KATG.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Quote by Dillona
You cannot use UG to plan an illegal action or plan the attack/spamming of another forum

Yes, but I don't think it's that black and white. If a mod found us all planning an attack on a website, but it didn't have a forum, I doubt they'd let it slide.

Besides, I just thought I'd bring it to your attention. You all seemed to be getting a little carried away with the whole attack business. You're not pirates

As I've said, I sometimes go on drawball myself and contribute. No big deal.
Quote by _Mayday_
Yes, but I don't think it's that black and white. If a mod found us all planning an attack on a website, but it didn't have a forum, I doubt they'd let it slide.

Besides, I just thought I'd bring it to your attention. You all seemed to be getting a little carried away with the whole attack business. You're not pirates

As I've said, I sometimes go on drawball myself and contribute. No big deal.

Yes we are.
Umm, it looks like people are drawing 2 UGs right beside each other. It'll then look like we're UGUG. Just keep drawing the more fleshed out one and rub out the other.
Quote by HuckIt

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"... wtf"