Page 1 of 2
just back form a day of this epic sport in the sun!!

This is a thread for anything frisbee related, especially competitive game ideas and stories!

We mark out a rectangular area and have 2 or more teams in that area. Then we have a feeder! he throws 2 frisbees at a time and carnage ensues as the teams try to colect points! a fly catch (jumping or diving throught the air) or a steal( niping in onfront of someone and stealing their catch) is worth 5 points

(any form of physical contact is allowed) i got dump tackled as i caught one

A normal catch is worth 3 points! EPIC

1st to 30 each round!

it was 3 rounds each!

then we went to "high flying sudden death" 1st team to catch both frisbees in one throw (i.e feed er thorws both in quick sucession, 2 playersoff one team catch=WIN!)

we ost

epic day but im wrecked!

Share soome ideas bros!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
My mate plays it.

I can't throw a frisbee very well.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
My mate plays it.

I can't throw a frisbee very well.

I know the feeling...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by I Be Andyy
I. Freaking. Hate. That. Game.

HERESY!

To the stake!
Gear:
Where did you play x0rsist?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I enjoy it but have only played it in gym, and a lost of people can't catch n throw so it kind of sucks.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I like that game, but I don't understand why it's so popular.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by daft
Where did you play x0rsist?

where the t vital was held right behind the queens PEC

Quote by filthandfury
Aerobee for the fucking win.

i couldnt find mine...otherwise the whole afternoon would have been epic TIMES 10!
Gear:
Quote by x0rsist
just back form a day of this epic sport in the sun!!

This is a thread for anything frisbee related, especially competitive game ideas and stories!

We mark out a rectangular area and have 2 or more teams in that area. Then we have a feeder! he throws 2 frisbees at a time and carnage ensues as the teams try to colect points! a fly catch (jumping or diving throught the air) or a steal( niping in onfront of someone and stealing their catch) is worth 5 points

(any form of physical contact is allowed) i got dump tackled as i caught one

A normal catch is worth 3 points! EPIC

1st to 30 each round!

it was 3 rounds each!

then we went to "high flying sudden death" 1st team to catch both frisbees in one throw (i.e feed er thorws both in quick sucession, 2 playersoff one team catch=WIN!)

we ost

epic day but im wrecked!

Share soome ideas bros!

You know, the word I just "bolded" is in fact cheese in Norwegian.

Anyway, frisbee is great fun.
Quote by -metalhead-
You know, the word I just "bolded" is in fact cheese in Norwegian.

Anyway, frisbee is great fun.

i type wayyy too fast and often miss keys and type back to front (dyslexic slightly)
Gear:
I used to be absolutely terrible at frisbee, but one time when I was camping the guy on the site next to us taught me how to throw and catch and I consider myself pretty decent now. I thoroughly enjoy throwing a frisbee around to friends just having fun outside - it is simple and great!
Quote by Spay
I like that game, but I don't understand why it's so popular.

Quote by Tsunoyukami
I used to be absolutely terrible at frisbee, but one time when I was camping the guy on the site next to us taught me how to throw and catch and I consider myself pretty decent now. I thoroughly enjoy throwing a frisbee around to friends just having fun outside - it is simple and great!

this man answers you.
Gear:
at download festival last year the camp site is kinda on a hill and we where at the top and we where throwing frisbee's about 250meters back and forth to each other , that and nerf footballs (american footballs) that made a whizzer noise when you throw it , it went on for about 2 hours before some dick kept hold of it
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Ur gonna get Bro-Raped....

EDIT:^Damn beat to it.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
This is such a "bro" activity. I completely hate all bro-type people, and I don't know what possesses a person to play a frisbee-oriented game like this. It's as bad as drinking tons of scotch, Natty Ice, playing GameCube and carrying around a bag of big, black dildos.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
This is such a "bro" activity. I completely hate all bro-type people, and I don't know what possesses a person to play a frisbee-oriented game like this.

Some people have friends.
Some people have fun with their friends.
Stupid games like this can be great fun with friends.
Some strange creatures called 'girls' will probably be playing.
Girls have boobs.
Boobs are win.

That's why...
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
This is such a "bro" activity. I completely hate all bro-type people, and I don't know what possesses a person to play a frisbee-oriented game like this. It's as bad as drinking tons of scotch, Natty Ice, playing GameCube and carrying around a bag of big, black dildos.

its not atall. define bro activity anyway.

its sunny, got alot of energy to spent, a few frisbees and some time to kill.

bros got skillz and you dont maybe...

Quote by wilty00
Used to be a big ultimate buff, but it got way too intense for me after 9th grade.

I still have a wicked forehand.

haha. best one is mid jump catch, twist on landing land and the rest of the 180 degrees you put all the spinning force into a forehand throw!
Gear:
I once stood watching some bros playing UF and I honestly felt the urge to rape them all.
Quote by Aidy Damage
I once stood watching some bros playing UF and I honestly felt the urge to rape them all.

what is a bro!??!?!

damn engilsh terms!
Gear:
That sounds absolutely retarded and does not sound like anything close to real ultimate.

I play on my college's ultimate team. This is a pretty good highlight video that has some pretty cool stuff in it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-6mHYXyd9s

EDIT: "Bro" is in reference to the bro rape video and at least from who I've met, ultimate players are quite the opposite of your typical "bro"

DOUBLEEDIT: Or there are some videos here- http://hodagultimate.blogspot.com/ that's the blog for the University of Wisconsin Hodags, the two time defending college national champs.
Last edited by gibsonpenguin at May 31, 2008,
Ulitmate Frisbee for life mate! A bunch of us would get together every Friday afternoon and just go at it for several hours.
I haven't played Ultimate Frisbee in a long time, but it's soo much fun.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Muzikh
Ulitmate Frisbee for life mate! A bunch of us would get together every Friday afternoon and just go at it for several hours.

I've been cutting track practices for the last month with some people on my team, and we've been playing almost every day.
One day, a guy who used to go to our school came back and was playing, he hammered endzone to endzone. And he says he's not even a handler on his team.
I don't see why everyone hates on ultimate, it's a sport that's all about getting outside and having fun with friends. there aren't referees or anything, it's all about honesty and spirit of the game. i think a game like that should be embraced. but i'm biased, being on my school's ultimate team.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
I've been cutting track practices for the last month with some people on my team, and we've been playing almost every day.
One day, a guy who used to go to our school came back and was playing, he hammered endzone to endzone. And he says he's not even a handler on his team.

Crazy deal right there. I'm 6'4" so I was usually reserved for defense when the time called for it. It was great being able to jump and soar 3 times higher than most of the people on the field.

Quote by NorthStarRock
I don't see why everyone hates on ultimate, it's a sport that's all about getting outside and having fun with friends. there aren't referees or anything, it's all about honesty and spirit of the game. I think a game like that should be embraced. but I'm biased, being on my school's ultimate team.

I was on my school's team as well. We were never taken as a serious sport but none of us cared either. Just a great way to end the week, hah.
What TS described is nothing like real ultimate.

I play with my friends 1-2 times a week, it's loads of fun. I'm far from the best of my friends, and our group is far from great, but it's still a ton of fun to play.

It's definitely not a "bro" game. Only about 1/4 of us played on a school sport team, it's mostly just friends.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
We have a sort of ritual at my school when we play frisbee. Basically we get in someones car or go into the woods and lights up a couple fatties. Frisbee and weed pretty much go hand in hand. We also have awesome tie-dye jerseys.
Quote by punkrocker10115
^he speaks the truth and has an awesome avatar.
^we're getting Jerseys from a website whose sole purpose is to make Jerseys for high school ultimate frisbee teams. It's gonna be sick.

Quote by Muzikh
Crazy deal right there. I'm 6'4" so I was usually reserved for defense when the time called for it. It was great being able to jump and soar 3 times higher than most of the people on the field.

Have you ever seen Beau from Colorado, or at least the video of him airing a guy?
It's so insane.
Ultimate frisbee is my new favourite sport.
There's a group of us who play @ college and whenever we can outside of school too.

Hoping to take part in a competition later on this year. =]
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
I can't wait til marching band season. There are weekly Ultimate gatherings. I should probably work on my throw until then.

... I wish I could forehand.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by FLNagle
I can't wait til marching band season. There are weekly Ultimate gatherings. I should probably work on my throw until then.

... I wish I could forehand.

Yeah, took me a while to learn that too man.
But once you learn the flick, it's just about all you'll ever need.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^we're getting Jerseys from a website whose sole purpose is to make Jerseys for high school ultimate frisbee teams. It's gonna be sick.

VC Ultimate?

Also, how many of you are part of an actual league or team? And which position do you prefer to play? I'm a handler all the way.

EDIT: I suck at technology.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Page 1 of 2