What are the best saddles for a metal tone on a floating bridge? (Squier Standard)

Must be centered and not off-set....

Thanks in advance
You have a floating bridge on a Squier? Anyway, that's not nearly detailed enough, as there are dozens of different kinds of bridges, so we need like some pictures or a link or something.

Plus, I doubt saddles make that much of a difference as to whether you have a "metal tone" or a blues one......
Quote by which ones pink

Plus, I doubt saddles make that much of a difference as to whether you have a "metal tone" or a blues one......

they don't. tone comes mainly from the pickups and your amp. work on upgrading those first before you do minor stuff like bridge saddles.
...is this some sort of a troll or something? No, seriously, I understand that some people want strings that "work well for metal" (where the difference between different (similar quality) string sets would be minimal, if any), friggin' saddles that work for metal?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I've never heard of these. What are these so called bits of plastic that fit in my trem bridge that suddenly give me teh Br00talz tone!?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Metal ones.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
To give you a real answer: If you're gonna mod it, maybe Graph Techs. However, as pointed out...there isn't a set of saddles that will somehow turn a guitar in to a metal machine.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣