what are some good songs to learn to use the wah with? So far i have been useing the solo in and all things will end by avenged sevenfold and the solo in cold by crossfade but everything else i find is way way to advanced.....soo yeah..any suggestions?
"Say what" by stevie ray vaughn isn't very hard. the first part of voodoo child by jimi is really easy but you might have some difficulties on the solo
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
bulls on parade - rage against the machine
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
yea a lot of jimi hendrix songs are fun to play on wah
tom morello uses a digitech wah on the solo to killing in the name of
Some Cream!
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child intro is pretty good. And try playing any solos and riffs with wah. It sounds cool
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

jimmy hendrix is usally what i am told....i was just worried it may be to advanced for me...and these are all ones that are good for people beginning the wah?
Quote by BornToRun
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child intro is pretty good. And try playing any solos and riffs with wah. It sounds cool

+1 on hendrix, pioneered the wah pedal.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
thats another thing i do..whatever songs i already know i just turn my wah on and play them that way....
Try funk stuff like muting the strings (with your left hand and stumming the strings in 16th notes, and pressing the Wah on quarter notes. Sounds pretty cool.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
well, with your a7x, try clairvoyant disease and then our revolution solo by hailifax
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Quote by wolfy808
Try funk stuff like muting the strings (with your left hand and stumming the strings in 16th notes, and pressing the Wah on quarter notes. Sounds pretty cool.

yeah i noticed when i just play somthing random on clean it sounds pretty sweet...
Quote by fagelamusgtr
well, with your a7x, try clairvoyant disease and then our revolution solo by hailifax

shoot lol..thats what i ment...i think i put and all thigs will end...i ment clairvoient disease..lol..i can play that
PROWLER! - Iron Maiden

Enter Sandman - Metallica

Sweet Child O' Mine? - Guns N Roses

Alot of hendrix and SRV has wah as mentioned before, I thought I might mention it again.