A while ago my friend sent me this link on youtube.
and the band used a bunch of family guy clips in their song and I was wondering if anyone knew what it'd be?
How the Bleep are we supposed to help you if you don't give us a link to the song? Umm hang on while I use my amazing interweb telepathy....hang on ...hang on...its ..its .... The Retards!

Seriously though, we need more info than what you gave out. Do you have any idea how many songs are put to Family Guy clips?

I'm justing take a stab in the dark and its the only one I'm going to take...Suicide Silence? They're more grindcore/death metal than straight hardcore. But if its not them...then you're on your own till you provide more information.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Last edited by Sykonatiac at May 31, 2008,
Oh....ok, I get it...you don't have the link and you don't remember the band name? Ok...from you're first post it seems like you have a link but wont share it and you want someone to tell you the name of the band. Sorry...well I look around a bit more...I'm bored as it is, so this'll give me something to do.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos

Quote by Cedence
stopped reading your post after this

And your point is?
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos

can you find the clip on youtube and post it on here
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
It was suicide silence....100% sure
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

Yeah I posted Suicide Silence right away...but in his post afterwards he didn't even acknowledge it. I think he grabbed the name and scarpered.

Quote by Cedence
calling you a tool, being an asshole, you know how it is

I figured as much. Just checking though.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos