Just wondering where i could get some airsoft guns in Ill and if you need a permit or whatever
I have no idea what the laws for the US are, but here they sell them at sporting stores and appliance stores like Canadian Tire and stuff... you gotta be 18 to buy them, but that's it... at least, in Canada.
in NC you dont need a permit, its treated just like a paintball gun, so you have to be 18 to buy but not to own
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
They changed the law in Illinois... you have to be 21 to buy one... at least... when I went to buy one you had to be... but then about a month later my friend went to buy one and they said you only had to be 18... pissed me off... so... i dunno
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
redwolfairsoft.com

They have everything. Good prices too.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Get online at like Airsplat, buy a Mid-Price electric, low priced ones suck ass, an get all your buddys to get some guns, go play in the woods, it's great fun, not like paintball at all, it's more tactical, but be honest when you get hit, I hate people who don't call thier hits
Just dont get caught, no matter what the laws are. They're legal around here and some cop threatened to pull a gun on us if he saw them again. Just stay in the woods.