Poll Options
View poll results: Is this cheating?
Yes
19 13%
No
126 87%
Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 2
This stems from a discussion I had with a friend earlier, simply put, a married man goes back in time a set number of years, and has sex with his wife back then, whilst she is married to him in the past, does this constitute as cheating?

Personally I think no, as he is still the same person, albeit older, same DNA, same genetics etc.

He disaggreed on the grounds that it'd be cheating as she'd be married to the younger him, and over time he's emotionally developed into a different person.
Funny words.
Well we can't go back in time yet so this is impossible to do so No it's not cheating
Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

Or action replay.
Quote by Jayok
Well we can't go back in time yet so this is impossible to do so No it's not cheating

...Hypothetically then.
Funny words.
Quote by MoleMania
Or action replay.

Or even Explorer.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by metaldud536

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I say yes because if he were to say "honey bunny, I just got done having sex with the 20 year old younger version of yourself" she would most likely be like
:O WTF?
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
This stems from a discussion I had with a friend earlier, simply put, a married man goes back in time a set number of years, and has sex with his wife back then, whilst she is married to him in the past, does this constitute as cheating?

Personally I think no, as he is still the same person, albeit older, same DNA, same genetics etc.

He disaggreed on the grounds that it'd be cheating as she'd be married to the younger him, and over time he's emotionally developed into a different person.

i agree with ur friend
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

No.

ITS THE SAME GODDAMN PERSON.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
how did you get on this topic? i'd love to know what led up to this conversation...

i think it sort of hinges on whether she is aware whether he is from the future or not.
nah not cheating...but if future self and past self ran the train on past wife...the time paradox would tear the universe asunder
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
If possible, we know we'd all do it.

Tapping your wife when she was in top form?
Legal cheating :P
Quote by uhh_me?
how did you get on this topic? i'd love to know what led up to this conversation...

i think it sort of hinges on whether she is aware whether he is from the future or not.

It was something that he'd been talking about with one of his friends the previous day, I think it sort of led on from one of them watching Back to the Future 3...And yes, she does know it's future him.
Funny words.
Quote by metaldud536

Action Replay > Gameshark
Quote by sarges12
man it's all about the game genie.

GOOOOOD TIIIMES...i feel like plugging up my SNES now =D
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Time travel isn't really possible, so anyone who achieves it is certainly a h4xx0r!
What if he went back in time, had sex with her, and then got killed before he could return? Then is it still cheating? Did it even still happen?
Quote by technicolour
What if he went back in time, had sex with her, and then got killed before he could return? Then is it still cheating? Did it even still happen?

...I hate you

/shoots self in confusion/
Wouldn't the older self had to have known that she had sex with him while she was younger? So its not really cheating?
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by technicolour

It still happened, because the past version of himself is still alive, therefore still able live on, then go back in time, have sex with her, and die. lather, rinse, repeat.
Funny words.
Yes,on the woman's part.
Know why?
Because she doesn't know it's her husband
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
It still happened, because the past version of himself is still alive, therefore still able live on, then go back in time, have sex with her, and die. lather, rinse, repeat.

In that case. What if:

He went back in time, had sex with his younger wife, then his present yonuger self was killed by his older self because he wanted to be with his yonuger wife.
Quote by technicolour
In that case. What if:

He went back in time, had sex with his younger wife, then his present yonuger self was killed by his older self because he wanted to be with his yonuger wife.

If that happened, the world is a lie.
Quote by _Tim_
Yes,on the woman's part.
Know why?
Because she doesn't know it's her husband

Actually:

Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
It was something that he'd been talking about with one of his friends the previous day, I think it sort of led on from one of them watching Back to the Future 3...And yes, she does know it's future him.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Actually:

Woops,my mistake.

Still cheating, in my opinion.
Quote by Marley167
I wonder wtf the husband said when he saw her :\

"Hey honey, it's me, from the future! wanna have sex?"

Quote by MoleMania
Or action replay.

well thats exactly what SHES getting
PSN: Noverion
It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your testicles and let your dog lick it off.

Because it's your dog.

You know, because it's YOUR dog, get it?
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Last edited by Miracle_Man at May 31, 2008,
i voted no but STILL the fact that she is doing it with a guy who is (in her eyes) someone other than her husband means that she is ready to cheat so on her behalf it is cheating/ unless she was told AND believed that its an older version of her husband

EDIT: the guy who ses that he is iron man sed a similar thing
well, the future guy would be cheating on his future wife if she didn't know he was going back in time to do her
maybe he said "bye honey, gonna get some beers from the night shop"

even if she was that person, she isn't anymore (hanging boobs & ass etc)
NEW! Never before seen on UG!
<< This sig space is for hire! >>
Call now and get a 10% discount!
First callers also get a plastic fork*!

*While supplies last.
if he goes back in time can he ruin his own marriage? Or get his past/current/future wife pregnant...? Or his future self comes in and rapes him and he become the first pregnant male... What would the future be like...?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Page 1 of 2