i'm trying to organize my dads cd collection by name, but i have a question about actual names

he has Andrew W.K in A's but Alice Cooper in C's

i always thought that if its a persons name it goes by there last name, but that would mean the Andrew W.K. cd's should be in K (they are his actual initials)

can anybody help as soon as possible he has over 800 cds so this might take awhile to do
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
lol i would put W.K in W...=S
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I wouldn't fuck with a mans organisation system.

I've seen deaths, DEATHS over this.

Ok, slight exaggeration.
If it's a stage name then it goes from the first letter. If it's an artist's name (ie, singer songwriter who simply uses his name) then go by surname.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Put it in K; if his last two initials are W.K., chances are the W. is his middle initial and K. is his last initial.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
I go last name.

But in the case of Alice Cooper, I'd put him under 'A' because Alice cooper is not his real name (as far as I know).
Andrew W.K. would go under 'W' because his last name is Wilkes-Krier.
Quote by Rankles
If it's a stage name then it goes from the first letter. If it's an artist's name (ie, singer songwriter who simply uses his name) then go by surname.

This.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
thats what i said, but, being an old man he's stubborn so i'm stuck doing it the way he wants it done

p.s. i think he did have his name legally changed to Alice Cooper, not too sure though
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")