me on guitar/vocals
friend on bass/backup vocals and another on drums.

So anyways I wonder if you guys had any ideas for the setlist ? Songs that are feasible enough to play/sing at the same time. as well as advice as to how to get places to play and I'm talking about bars and clubs. So in your experience what have you done

Setlist so far...

Iron Maiden - iron maiden, Running Free, run to the hills
Motorhead - (we are) the roadcrew, Overkill, the Hammer
black sabbath - Hole in the sky, mob rules
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
KISS - rocknroll all night
ACDC - ...whatever we feel like playing
Angel Witch - Angel witch, Atlantis
Venom - Black metal, Live like and angel Die like a devil
Sexpistols/Megadeth - Anarchy in the UK
Judas Priest - Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight

Aye ?
Green Day! lol. no seriously. muse. easy to sing at the same time cos bellamy hardly does anything in teh verses.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by thedefrockednun
maiden is gna be hard with only 1 guitar, and are you going to do the solo of run to the hills?????

Yeah I'm gonna do the solo. It shouldn't be a problem playing as only one guitar, because as long as my bass player is tight and just... PRESENT you know ? it sounds good to me.

But also, Im getting an octave pedal, so that when I solo or play riffs like the main lick in ''iron maiden'' it SOUNDS like 2 guitars are playing it.
maybe an ozzy song like suicide solution or i don't know. holy diver by dio would be a good choice as well.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
sodom- bombenhagel, or even nuclear winter

on that album (persecution mania) they have a very motorhead-esque recording sound, so would fit nicely with your motorhead covers.

My old band covered bombenhagel once. Was hilarious to see peoples faces when it busts into the German national anthem
"Their eyes, black in kingdoms of gold, like the rocks of this desert, where we wander in circles, tails up the ass of time..."
chevelle maybe..?
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by Rising
me on guitar/vocals
friend on bass/backup vocals and another on drums.

So anyways I wonder if you guys had any ideas for the setlist ? Songs that are feasible enough to play/sing at the same time. as well as advice as to how to get places to play and I'm talking about bars and clubs. So in your experience what have you done

Setlist so far...

Iron Maiden - iron maiden, Running Free, run to the hills
Motorhead - (we are) the roadcrew, Overkill, the Hammer
black sabbath - Hole in the sky, mob rules
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
KISS - rocknroll all night
ACDC - ...whatever we feel like playing
Angel Witch - Angel witch, Atlantis
Venom - Black metal, Live like and angel Die like a devil
Sexpistols/Megadeth - Anarchy in the UK
Judas Priest - Breaking the Law, Living after Midnight

Aye ?

Angel Witch?
Man I haven't heard them for years, I might even just dig out my old vinal record collection and have a listen to their album later.
I actualy did a gig a couple of years ago at the Ruskin Arms in London (where Iron Maiden started out) and one of the support bands had a guy who used to play drums with Angel Witch (not Dave Duford, but some other guy)
I used to be into all those small NWOBHM bands that were around at the time like Tygers Of Pan Tang and Demon, and Diamond Head (who are still going and are management stable mates of ours)
Another favourite of mine were Quartz, who were Black Sabbath's regular support band for a while and many of their recordings were actualy produced by Tony Iommi.
Then there was Samson, (Bruce Dickinson's original band) Vardis, (do a cover of Vardis's 'Let's Go!' it's an absolute hoot to play live) Praying Mantis, Sledgehammer, More, Weapon, Touched, and many many more.
Ahhh, I've gone all nostalgic and teary eyed.

Anyhow, dig up some more of those obscure bands from those days and cover them, there were some absolute classics among them.
if you play Iron maiden Venom angel witch etc. you might wanna take out KISS. they are a good band but the reaction might not be so good.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
if you play Iron maiden Venom angel witch etc. you might wanna take out KISS. they are a good band but the reaction might not be so good.

Yeah, agreed, it's kinda like putting an Abba song in the middle of a Motorhead convention.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
Green Day! lol. no seriously. muse. easy to sing at the same time cos bellamy hardly does anything in teh verses.

Did you even read what kind of band he's in? Muse =/= Metal
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Whoa man, I'm in a 3 man old school metal band. Me on guitar/vocals, friend on bass/backup vocals, and another on drums. That's crazy.

Some songs we do are:

Metallica: Master of Puppets, For Whom The Bell Tolls
Judas Priest: Electric Eye
Ozzy: Crazy Train
Dio: Holy Diver, we also do Rainbow In The Dark but don't really like it

You Got Another Thing Coming would be another good one. Don't be afraid to do originals also, we've got some pretty crazy originals.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
You have to keep breaking the law. It would fit right in with the Iron Maiden songs too.