Page 1 of 3
Pit, I need your help. I have a reputation as the sort of person who would definitely end with a bang, usually epically hilarious. At the end of every school year, I always have some little joke to send it off. But this year I have to end it with an apocalyptic explosion, because I'm moving to Japan over the summer and they're never gonna see me again. School ends next Wednesday and I have absolutely NO CLUE what to do. I don't want to get in too much trouble because I'm already pushing it with the staff, but it still needs to be reaaalllyyyy epic. So, naturally, I took it to the Pit. How should I end my last school year in America?
steal every clock in the school. hide them all!

i dunno, my sister had that idea when she left school

and lol at TS sig
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
mustard gas
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
become an hero

but actually live!
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.
Quote by Dr. Sizzle
I don't want to get in too much trouble...but it still needs to be reaaalllyyyy epic.

Not possible.
what have u already done, then we'll start from there
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
set up in your cafeteria and jam
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Rape.

every freaking one of them.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Dr. Sizzle
Pit, I need your help. I have a reputation as the sort of person who would definitely end with a bang, usually epically hilarious. At the end of every school year, I always have some little joke to send it off. But this year I have to end it with an apocalyptic explosion, because I'm moving to Japan over the summer and they're never gonna see me again. School ends next Wednesday and I have absolutely NO CLUE what to do. I don't want to get in too much trouble because I'm already pushing it with the staff, but it still needs to be reaaalllyyyy epic. So, naturally, I took it to the Pit. How should I end my last school year in America?

bring a gun? Fire?
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Get some tubes, Duct tape them to various parts of your body (on your skin of course), At the end of the day put fireworks in each one and light! Now thats going out with a bang! (and a few burns and firework-into-head accidents)

Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
set up in your cafeteria and jam

+1
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
stab the principal with a box cutter

but don't forget to say say "just kidding" afterwards
well im no master of the epic.

but how about sneaking in at 12-1 am indeed and stealing all the clocks hide them and put them in condoms whilst you unhinge every door in the school and poo on every seat in the cafeteria?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Spray paint genitalia all over the school. And sign your masterpieces.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
smear yourself in dog **** and give everyone who crosses your path a great big hug.

spread the love.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Set up the principal in a "Saw-like" situation whereby he has to devour his own excrement in order to survive.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by lexaah
well im no master of the epic.

but how about sneaking in at 12-1 am indeed and stealing all the clocks hide them and put them in condoms whilst you unhinge every door in the school and poo on every seat in the cafeteria?

hahahaha teh combination RULES!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by BenRaah
Is this gonna end up as another mass shooting in an american school?

Shootings aren't epic. Unless you use a belt-fed machine gun.
Piss in a bottle of half used aftershave and give it as a goodbye gift to the least popular teacher... then stab him.... twice...
Then find a jew then stab him... with a pork leg!
Quote by Kivarenn82
smear yourself in dog **** and give everyone who crosses your path a great big hug.

spread the love.

Hmmmmmmm...I'll think about that...
Quote by Týr
rick roll the whole school?

No, montgomery the whole school.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
1.) Small glass shards in the salt shakers.
2.) Blood in the ketchup dispensers.
3.) Unleash a skunk in the bathrooms.
4.) Take a dump on the principals desk.
Wear a white mask, a KFC bucket on your head, and run naked through the school.

Automatic win.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Put a mattress in the pool. It will soak up all the water and weigh too much to get out. They would have to cut it up, which would be hard to do for a soggy mattress, or use a crane.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Put a mattress in the pool. It will soak up all the water and weigh too much to get out. They would have to cut it up, which would be hard to do for a soggy mattress, or use a crane.

Old.
Quote by QuebecMetal
Wear a white mask, a KFC bucket on your head, and run naked through the school.

Automatic win.

bah immitating a guitarist is as epic as the bush administration...

it looks ok, but damn is it crap or what?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

hmmm... how big is your wang?

because nudity is always funny.
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.
Page 1 of 3