Yeah dudes summers coming up and I got my thongs out from last year and they're not feelin so comfortable, so I was wondering if you dudes had any that are really comfortable? My bro has some Reef sandals that I love, do they all feel the same? What do you guys have that you like? Thanks

Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
Yeah dudes summers coming up and I got my thongs out from last year and they're not feelin so comfortable, so I was wondering if you dudes had any that are really comfortable? My bro has some Reef sandals that I love, do they all feel the same? What do you guys have that you like? Thanks

Godbless.

i thought you meant thongs as in the underwear for a second
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

i thought you meant thongs as in the underwear for a second

I'm still hoping he does
hahahahahaha

I thought you actually meant the underwear when I read the first few sentences of your post.

EDIT: at MightyAl's post. Borat's the funniest comedian in the world!
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
dude jst say flip flops unless ur trying to make us laugh then u can say thongs lol
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
dude jst say flip flops unless ur trying to make us laugh then u can say thongs lol

Should I go by looks, price, are they all made with the same material and the same level of comfortable-ness?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I have a pair of reef "Pimptastic" sandals, they are mad "ballin" and pimpin. Really comfortable and they look good. They are basically leather sandals and are diamond stitched (kind of like certain upscale purses). I dont think they sell them anymore, but ya any reef sandal is good. Definately do not go with any kind that has foam bottoms, and ****tily molded plastic for the "thong" part. The ones that have the folded piece of cloth are probably the most comfortable.
Last edited by Guitarpilot at May 31, 2008,
Quote by Guitarpilot
I have a pair of reef "Pimptastic" sandals, they are mad "ballin" and pimpin. Really comfortable and they look good. They are basically leather sandals and are diamond stitched (kind of like certain upscale purses). I dont think they sell them anymore, but ya any reef sandal is good. Definately do not go with any kind that has foam bottoms, and ****tily molded plastic for the "thong" part. The ones that have the folded piece of cloth are probably the most comfortable.

Do you mean don't go with the ones with plastic as the foot part?

Because my older ones, they're quiksilver have that and I notice they're really freaking uncomfortable because of that plastic.

Quote by tr3nt
Do you mean don't go with the ones with plastic as the foot part?

Because my older ones, they're quiksilver have that and I notice they're really freaking uncomfortable because of that plastic.

Ya sorry i realized i meant to put dont. I edited it but not before you read it. Ya the oens with the plastic/foam suck donkey balls. Reef can be a tad expensive but its def worth the comfort. Beckersurf.com usually has decent prices on reef sandals.
Ooohhhh, you meant sandals.

and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
The Rainbows I have are really nice. They get kind of slippery when they're wet though, however, they mold to your feet and fit like a glove.
I've never in my life heard sandals called thongs.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Man don't get any $20 pairs. I don't know about you but in Australia we have white/color of your choice they're like 5 bucks and feel better than all the branded ones.